The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, it stands out based on the recent contrast: you were Town in Orca’s game and I was a key figure in getting you lynched, and you didn’t say a word about this.  

You were Town in Final Fantasy, and I was pushing you early and hard, and you didn’t do this schtick.  

I was one of two key figures who pushed you hard in the Pirate Game and got you lynched as Town, and you didn’t say a word about this.

Didnt I agree that me dying was the best course of action in at least 1 or 2 of those games? 

Man, you are really good at pulling up #fakenews and pretending that it supports your argument. 

More lies. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What do I need to read again here? It seems clear to me. You are stating that on 5 occasions as scum I have done the "youre always wrong" schtick.

I am asking for those 5 examples. 

And I offered to give you the Town games where you’ve done it, and gave a comparison of Town games where you don’t do it.

You're not dictating the terms of any transaction or interaction with me because you lack the capital to do so.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Face it, matts: I got your meta dead to rights.  And I’m not going to simply acquiesce to your demands when I don’t have to.  I can prove it as needed.  

Remember The Burbs when you almost got me lynched just by saying “I got a tell on swag” and then never elaborating on it for a year because it didn’t exist?  I don’t see how you think you have the clout to make demands, and if they’re not met, then declare the sum and substance invalid.

So just so everyone reading up is clear. This is swags version of  "I aint got sheet and I made it all up"

He has now done it twice in the past few hours. 

Didnt I agree that me dying was the best course of action in at least 1 or 2 of those games? 

Man, you are really good at pulling up #fakenews and pretending that it supports your argument. 

More lies. 

Your argument is literally not disagreeing with me, saying it needs context (which is always absent in meta analyses), and then declaring it fake news.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And I offered to give you the Town games where you’ve done it, and gave a comparison of Town games where you don’t do it.

You're not dictating the terms of any transaction or interaction with me because you lack the capital to do so.

Well I can remember one of them. It was the game you swore you would mod kill yourself if you were wrong... but then you back tracked faster than UNT in a cornfield. 

So just so everyone reading up is clear. This is swags version of  "I aint got sheet and I made it all up"

He has now done it twice in the past few hours. 

Just to be clear: I am inviting any of the players who have similar recollections to verify what I say.  I’ve tagged specific individuals, and given specific examples.

matts is trying to distract you with a circus.  The point is that: matts is playing his scum game, and he defended MWil, faceplanted in the explanation, and is now trying to cause chaos to create confusion.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well I can remember one of them. It was the game you swore you would mod kill yourself if you were wrong... but then you back tracked faster than UNT in a cornfield. 

Very good, gopher’s world.  You’re one for two.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Your argument is literally not disagreeing with me, saying it needs context (which is always absent in meta analyses), and then declaring it fake news.

..... WTF are you talking about. I already told you I dont remember them and would love to see the proof. If they happened they happened, I dont remember them and I think you are lying out of your arse right now. But I am open to being wrong if you have proof. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

..... WTF are you talking about. I already told you I dont remember them and would love to see the proof. If they happened they happened, I dont remember them and I think you are lying out of your arse right now. But I am open to being wrong if you have proof. 

That’s exactly what he just said, using more words. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Just to be clear: I am inviting any of the players who have similar recollections to verify what I say.  I’ve tagged specific individuals, and given specific examples.

matts is trying to distract you with a circus.  The point is that: matts is playing his scum game, and he defended MWil, faceplanted in the explanation, and is now trying to cause chaos to create confusion.

Ahh. I remember this. This is just like when you claimed to find Domes hidden message. This is a tool often used by Swag. Here is the play by play.

Swag will say something outlandish or false. He will then ask other people to agree with him or to do the work for him. 

If: Someone does agree or finds something, he feels vindicated and pounds his chest.

If: No one does agree or finds his "proof" he will tout the holier than thou "I am big man, me no need to comply to your request". 

I think weve wasted enough time on your lies and ridiculous assertions. 

How bout this matts, since you’re curious if they exist, and you’re a gifted skimmer:

I’ll give you one game where you did it, then you find another, and then I’ll give you two games where you did it, then you find the last one?

I mean, I don’t need them to prove your guilt, as people are likely to find that argumentation unpersuasive.  You’re just latching onto things you hope can reduce the credibility of the initial case.  So, really, you could actually use it for your innocence more than I need it for your guilt.  Thus, you should be a more interested party.  

So, why should I do all the work?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How bout this matts, since you’re curious if they exist, and you’re a gifted skimmer:

I’ll give you one game where you did it, then you find another, and then I’ll give you two games where you did it, then you find the last one?

I mean, I don’t need them to prove your guilt, as people are likely to find that argumentation unpersuasive.  You’re just latching onto things you hope can reduce the credibility of the initial case.  So, really, you could actually use it for your innocence more than I need it for your guilt.  Thus, you should be a more interested party.  

So, why should I do all the work?

Because you made the assertation so the burden of proof is on you. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ahh. I remember this. This is just like when you claimed to find Domes hidden message. This is a tool often used by Swag. Here is the play by play.

Swag will say something outlandish or false. He will then ask other people to agree with him or to do the work for him. 

If: Someone does agree or finds something, he feels vindicated and pounds his chest.

If: No one does agree or finds his "proof" he will tout the holier than thou "I am big man, me no need to comply to your request". 

I think weve wasted enough time on your lies and ridiculous assertions. 

This is literally nothing like Dome’s message in FF.  I literally never found it.  I even admitted that I never found it, twice.  I only accepted your version because no one else claimed it, and presented it twice. 

I am literally saying the names of the people who were deeply involved in the thread developments at the time you did the various actions.  I tagged Counselor and then you remembered it.  It’s literally getting players to talk and substantiate what I say when they have reason to be able to do so, yet you’re acting as if I made it up and it is some false implanted memory.

You’re not going to trick me into doing what you want.