PS4; Madden Fantasy League: Starting

biggio7

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

But why? I'm drafting the best team I can and destroying you. 

Just going to have a bit of fun with whoever Madden creates in the draft. I'm going to edit some names and what not. ;)

• Like 2

Ruggs III just got a development week and hit Superstar. He basically makes up for the rest of my rather poor draft class. Davis - Hardman - Ruggs is a nasty trio, with Njoku at TE. Of course, I have a 75 center starting at LT for me right now... 

Zeke with this NO playbook is so hot and cold on a weekly basis. Don't like that inconsistency. I do like a number of the routes that I've discovered for passing. Got a bye next week, so might test out Oakland's afterwards.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ruggs III just got a development week and hit Superstar. He basically makes up for the rest of my rather poor draft class. Davis - Hardman - Ruggs is a nasty trio, with Njoku at TE. Of course, I have a 75 center starting at LT for me right now... 

Zeke with this NO playbook is so hot and cold on a weekly basis. Don't like that inconsistency. I do like a number of the routes that I've discovered for passing. Got a bye next week, so might test out Oakland's afterwards.

Damn those are some deadly receivers 

• Like 1