BDL 2019 Week 11 - Oklahoma City EF5s @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

SirA1

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oklahoma City EF5s
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2019 at 05:01 AM

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

Went OKC by 1 point because this game means more to them, literally that's it.

OKC better pray for Stafford's vertebrae. 

I'd I'm being honest, this is the first 'arguement' I actually like. Dont underestimate the motivation of playing for something. WSR hasn't been doing that, not really, for basically the whole season.

• Like 1

I think OKC have the dogs on the OL to get the ball moving up the field, in particular against a defensive front that's on the lighter side of things. 

While Williamsport has some success moving it too with Dak being in career best form, I think they're a good OL and another weapon away from being dynamic enough to score plenty despite losing the TOP. 

Lastly, while I think OKC being in a must win situation gives them the motivational edge, it could very well have backfired if that pressure was on Allen. Instead they've gone low variance with the run game and that should get them over the line. 

OKC 23 - Williamsport 17

Close game but one of the difference makers the RBs for the road team. I think they can control the TOP and keep Dak off field. The difference between Kyle Allen and Dak Prescott is massive especially when factoring their recent play. The defense for OKC can get some stops but Williamsport has a nice plethora of weapons now. I think OKC can get more than a few stops and that’s the difference.