Week #12 GDT Steelers 5-5 vs. Bengals 0-10

Steeler Hitman

Tuzar Skipper is really an unknown, nothing about him is so special at the moment that people feel the need to jump on him. Could there be something? Absolutely but no one has truly seen it and he hasnt gotten much opportunity. He is a guy that, to me, If he can help out at all, I'm fine with but my expectations arent high

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Tuzar Skipper is really an unknown, nothing about him is so special at the moment that people feel the need to jump on him. Could there be something? Absolutely but no one has truly seen it and he hasnt gotten much opportunity. He is a guy that, to me, If he can help out at all, I'm fine with but my expectations arent high

he is quick off the snap, and thats crucial for pass rushing. That doesn't make him the best currently but it helps. Liked what I saw in preseason, albeit vs non starters typically. Still, some traits can't be taught and are good to have naturally, such as a quick start off the snap. 

• Like 1