Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's actually preposterous that the people who are town are not looking at the great lengths I'm going to show how you're lying, and how in response to being proven you're wrong elected to vote me, and don't find it strange

This right here is further confirmation of you being scum. I believe no one has agreed with my reasoning for why I think you are scum. So why on earth would you discrediting it mean anything to anyone else? Now what it does show is that you really really really want to discredit my read. You are trying to prove to everyone else I am wrong about you when no one has acknowledged that they even believe me. You are trying to get ahead of the push on you that may/may not come if I'm still alive tomorrow

Just now, The Orca said:

This right here is further confirmation of you being scum. I believe no one has agreed with my reasoning for why I think you are scum. So why on earth would you discrediting it mean anything to anyone else? Now what it does show is that you really really really want to discredit my read. You are trying to prove to everyone else I am wrong about you when no one has acknowledged that they even believe me. You are trying to get ahead of the push on you that may/may not come if I'm still alive tomorrow

Yep

Or I'm scum hunting you by showing the blatant lies you're telling

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep

Or I'm scum hunting you by showing the blatant lies you're telling

They aren't lies if what I say is true and you havent shown anything. Your posts, even the quoted ones are agressive and erratic. 

Nobody cares what I think, no one listened to me on Matts last game, they listened to Swag even though he was 2nd on him after me. Gave him all the credit. No one listened to me on Mwil and Touch (Pickle kind of did but he did it his own way). Also, you are not scum hunting. You are just trying to emphatically prove me wrong. If you were scum hunting off it, you would be tying my posts into how I am scum. You also didnt answer my questions and I used a question mark and phrase...you scared? ( @theuntouchable)

Just now, The Orca said:

They aren't lies if what I say is true and you havent shown anything. Your posts, even the quoted ones are agressive and erratic. 

Nobody cares what I think, no one listened to me on Matts last game, they listened to Swag even though he was 2nd on him after me. Gave him all the credit. No one listened to me on Mwil and Touch (Pickle kind of did but he did it his own way). Also, you are not scum hunting. You are just trying to emphatically prove me wrong. If you were scum hunting off it, you would be tying my posts into how I am scum. You also didnt answer my questions and I used a question mark and phrase...you scared? ( @theuntouchable)

Lol ok bud. Very erratic and aggressive. 

Im showing that you're lying. You have no reason to do that unless you have an agenda

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. I'm town

2. What do you think agressive and erratic personality is?

3. Why did I not say the word personality?

4. What in all those posts do you think I would deem as agressive and erratic?

5. You skipped Swags game and my game

6. Forge is scum

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

1. No you're not

2. Not what I've been posting, that's for sure

3. You can try this however you like. There is nothing in those posts that is erratic or aggressive. I have more history of being that way as town

4. Nothing, because there is nothing. I doubt you're even reading them. 

5. I've covered each of those previously. Another lie

6. Nope still not. Just a prodigy song

These are not answers they are run arounds to avoid the questions at hand