Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You were casting aspersions on me about not answering something I didn't know required an answer and trying to turn it into a scum thing. When I did respond to you, you said I was lying, which I'm not, and I think civ touch would have kept an open mind to process that. For you, it was simply an emphatic "you're lying"

You may want to re read the beginning of that conversation bud. There is a distinct difference in when I attack and when I inquire. 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did I ever state a reason or that I had one? Again shifting the focus here feom.yourself to others

Don't know, don't care. Didn't pay attention if you did. 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is this just an admission that your scum?

Yup, exactly what it is. Did you even read my posts?

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The irony here lmao

I have answered everything requested of me and then some. The fact that you are unhappy with the answers or unable to accept them is on you and not my concern.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again you are more concerned with disproving people's reads then finding scum 

My proving that you are lying is scum hunting. Not my fault you don't see it as such. I am giving people a reason to doubt you, if they don't want to follow it, that is their right and decision. I'm cool with that.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Speak plainly and bluntly...who is scum and why

Don't much care at this point. I have a lot of thoughts on the matter, but I'd rather just get lynched. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You may want to re read the beginning of that conversation bud. There is a distinct difference in when I attack and when I inquire. 

Okay. You believe what you want to believe, I'll believe what I want. If you're town and it was a misunderstanding, unfortunate for town. 

I mislike what I saw from you, you mislike what you saw from me. Over and done with. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. No lasting damage done. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Don't know, don't care. Didn't pay attention if you did. 

Yup, exactly what it is. Did you even read my posts?

I have answered everything requested of me and then some. The fact that you are unhappy with the answers or unable to accept them is on you and not my concern.

My proving that you are lying is scum hunting. Not my fault you don't see it as such. I am giving people a reason to doubt you, if they don't want to follow it, that is their right and decision. I'm cool with that.

Don't much care at this point. I have a lot of thoughts on the matter, but I'd rather just get lynched. 

You haven't tried to answer jack. It's not hard, yet your just replied..."nothing" and now want to be lynched and/or help scum

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You haven't tried to answer jack. It's not hard, yet your just replied..."nothing" and now want to be lynched and/or help scum

Lis, not my problem you don't like the answers. I answered all six of your questions. Please consult your spiritual advisor is you're looking for more. 

Problem is, that simple answers aren't acceptable here.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay. You believe what you want to believe, I'll believe what I want. If you're town and it was a misunderstanding, unfortunate for town. 

I mislike what I saw from you, you mislike what you saw from me. Over and done with. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. No lasting damage done. 

Well, for starters I know what my actions and intentions are 100%. 

second of all, there is a very distinct difference between when I attack and when I inquire. It started as an inquiry, you attempting to obfuscate and belittle the conversation into an argument about semantics is what turned it into an attack. 

the reason I’m quite positive you’re lying is that you were so confused as to what I could possibly be talking about but yet the moment you looked you brought up the exact post I was talking about. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, for starters I know what my actions and intentions are 100%. 

second of all, there is a very distinct difference between when I attack and when I inquire. It started as an inquiry, you attempting to obfuscate and belittle the conversation into an argument about semantics is what turned it into an attack. 

the reason I’m quite positive you’re lying is that you were so confused as to what I could possibly be talking about but yet the moment you looked you brought up the exact post I was talking about. 

Ok. I can't change the mind of people who aren't looking to be convinced. 

I mean, is probably because it was the earlier only  post you made directed at me I think,  but that's cool.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

@squire12 sorry, buddy. Town's win just isn't as important as laughing at the ridiculousness of some of these arguments after the fact. You deserve better

If you vote yourself tomorrow,  I with kick you in the kneecaps.

Your 49ers deserve better.  Did they give up in that magical late 90's (1999 I think) playoff game with GB?  Young to Owens for a game winning TD.

Yes, Jerry Rice fumbled, but overcoming adversity and making the most of the opportunities that present themselves is important as well.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ok. I can't change the mind of people who aren't looking to be convinced. 

I mean, is probably because it was the earlier only  post you made directed at me I think,  but that's cool.

Says the guy who instead of engaging in a discussion previously went on a tirade over semantics and avoided the actual topic almost entirely until this was pointed out by someone else. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Actually, simple answers are acceptable. Had you just said “I didn’t think there was anything to add to that” this would have been an entirely different conversation. 

Apparently they aren't since orca is unhappy with my very simple responses. 

The manner of getting there doesn't change the answer. I gave one and you said I was lying. So here we are