Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol yeah, i have a huge track record of trolling on this forum. It's just huge. Please. That was seriously one of the worst things I have ever heard uttered in these games. Basically, you have nothing and can't answer simple questions. Just admit that. That's okay. 

I’m talking about mse in the college forum dude. Check it out, look at my current conversation elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, well that just makes my comment and the aftermath very awkward. 

No problem. I’m laughing 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just debating on whether I can end this game now or not. 

I’m sure you guys can

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also @rackcs I apologize profusely. You were 100% right about the incompetence thing, whether you're scum or not, so props to you there. 

Get back into chatty and send them a messagetenor.gif?itemid=11656871

• Like 2

Just now, Counselor said:

No I’ve seen you threaten it like last game when you were scum

I didn't threaten it all last game. I flat out voted for me and left it there for an entire day. Not my fault you were afraid to make the hammer. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Ok sweet cheeks

Do you deny what factually happened? Do you want to go back and read that meltdown of a day for town again? You even said, "oh, vote for yourself and I'll hammer" and I told you my vote had been on me for hours, to which you wilted away and proceeded to sit on your hands. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Do you deny what factually happened? Do you want to go back and read that meltdown of a day for town again? You even said, "oh, vote for yourself and I'll hammer" and I told you my vote had been on me for hours, to which you wilted away and proceeded to sit on your hands. 

Ok baby doll