FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Well ridiculous score could be like 500.  Maybe by ridiculous score Finn meant he scored way low.  Maybe one level completion gives you like 10 points only.  Show us the scores and then let us decide.  

Since I beat everybody, let me decide who lives or who dies.  

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

wait i just realized something.... ****.

ok @theuntouchable played a different version and got an absolutely ridiculous score. i played a little bit of the version that he played and it's of similar easiness... @Malfatron @daboyle250 @Outpost31 what do we wanna do about this? i said it was fine for him to do it without realizing it was like a completely different map.

You had the screen shot of the map where it said game over lol 

And by ridiculous score, he means DOUBLE what outhouse got. 

that being said, I’m not a whiny ***** like someone else in this comp. so whatever @FinneasGage decides to do, I’m fine with. 

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

that being said, I’m not a whiny ***** like someone else in this comp. so whatever @FinneasGage decides to do, I’m fine with. 

Maybe if you would have used the right version you wouldn’t have gotten DOUBLE what I got.  You probably score 500,000 for pressing start.

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

i know man i was fresh off getting unsober and didn't think it mattered at the time, my bad. 

it's actually up to you. you can take the offer malf gave about that XFL game. or you have until midnight to play the right version and screenshot a score 

25 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i know man i was fresh off getting unsober and didn't think it mattered at the time, my bad. 

it's actually up to you. you can take the offer malf gave about that XFL game. or you have until midnight to play the right version and screenshot a score 

If it means @Malfatron has a chance of going home regardless, then I concede. I’m not going to be the one responsible for booting him out when he gave me another chance.