Week 13 SNF: Pats @ THE Houston Texans

HoboRocket

Welp. I don't know if it was us looking good or NE looking bad, but that was another unexpected W. Very critical one, it was my belief that the Bal/Indy/NE was our Crucible this season, and we walked it to a 2-1 record. The Baltimore loss was very bad, but we're steadily improving with quality wins against AFC teams.

We still have a huge hurdle with a resurgent Titans squad. That's now our big litmus test. 

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Welp. I don't know if it was us looking good or NE looking bad, but that was another unexpected W. Very critical one, it was my belief that the Bal/Indy/NE was our Crucible this season, and we walked it to a 2-1 record. The Baltimore loss was very bad, but we're steadily improving with quality wins against AFC teams.

We still have a huge hurdle with a resurgent Titans squad. That's now our big litmus test. 

Just have to split with the Titans at worst. They still have to play the Saints 

1 minute ago, lumberjackchris said:

Just have to split with the Titans at worst. They still have to play the Saints 

Right now, I can see them beating the Saints. Derrick Henry is punishing other teams with no mercy.