Week 13 - Patriots at Longhorns

Deadpulse

Just now, ChazStandard said:

The failure is very much a personnel rather a coaching issue. They spent significant capital on Bennett, only to cut him after a quarter of the season. They totally neglected the TE position, going with untested back-ups. They stacked up on WRs, only to throw them all away. Bad luck contributed, but this is the worst job of roster building BB has done in years.

Lol my goodness. This team has the best record in the league. This forum has become unbearable with the constant b*tching and crying. It's no wonder none of the original posters come around anymore...

• Like 1

Just now, JohnCena said:

Let’s get the band back next year Edelman, Amendola, and Hogan they aren’t worth anything on other teams but Brady knows how to make em look good.

They all old and washed up. I think Edelman is too, he needs someone to draw attention to be effective at this point. If they are going to improve the offense they need to diversify the skills positions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

They all old and washed up. I think Edelman is too, he needs someone to draw attention to be effective at this point. If they are going to improve the offense they need to diversify the skills positions. 

To be fair he’s been pretty solid this year just been doubled this game and that is our offense at this point take away Edelman and you win. We really need to rebuild that offense in the draft and offseason get some young recievers in your right.

1 minute ago, JohnCena said:

To be fair he’s been pretty solid this year just been doubled this game and that is our offense at this point take away Edelman and you win. We really need to rebuild that offense in the draft and offseason get some young recievers in your right.

Lets not even think about the offseason

Brady does not seem to be having fun, who knows if he will be back.  If hes gone I dont care how good the defense is we are in for some dark days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Lets not even think about the offseason

Brady does not seem to be having fun, who knows if he will be back.  If hes gone I dont care how good the defense is we are in for some dark days

He deserves to go to a team that gives him what he deserves after 20 years of HARD work — Weapons!

Edited by JohnCena