Week 13 - Patriots at Longhorns

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, JohnCena said:

I wanna kill myself watching this offense. No true #1 wide reciever, (and no a slot reciever like edelman can’t carry your offense no matter how good he is in the slot) No depth at the reciever position, no running game to speak of, a lackluster offensive line, and all the Tight Ends would be 3rd string TE’s on other teams. I really feel like Bill B is doing this too the offense to sabotage Brady and have a good d all year so he can get all the credit. Like how can the GOAT want AB to come and no one listen to him. 

It’s not Belichick who wanted AB gone it’s Kraft and Kraft is standing in the way of him coming back 

I love the guy but for everything Kraft has been through you’d think he’d have a pair of balls

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

It’s not Belichick who wanted AB gone it’s Kraft and Kraft is standing in the way of him coming back 

I love the guy but for everything Kraft has been through you’d think he’d have a pair of balls

I honestly doubt that. It has to be Bill keeping AB out.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Then be a Dolphins fan

our QB and coach are cheaters, our tight end killed a guy, our owner gets happy endings in strip malls

we are the evil empire

Embrace it or don’t 

I have been a Patriots fan long before Brady, Belichick, and Kraft. And I don't cry when things go wrong. This team is not perfect but they find a way to win. 

Just now, JohnCena said:

I honestly doubt that. It has to be Bill keeping AB out.

Who really knows

Every report we see is that Belichick brought him without talking to Kraft first, Kraft told him he had to cut Brown after the texts, and the coaches and players want him back 

could be wrong, but it makes sense to me... Brown was not a distraction at practice or on the field (here... he clearly was in Oakland Pittsburgh) and he made the team significantly better, Belichick doesn’t care about off the field stuff until it impacts the team 

Just now, mission27 said:

Who really knows

Every report we see is that Belichick brought him without talking to Kraft first, Kraft told him he had to cut Brown after the texts, and the coaches and players want him back 

could be wrong, but it makes sense to me... Brown was not a distraction at practice or on the field (here... he clearly was in Oakland Pittsburgh) and he made the team significantly better, Belichick doesn’t care about off the field stuff until it impacts the team 

True but Bill’s reaction at press conferences to AB questions would suggest otherwise.

But honestly think about it if this was Peyton Manning and he demanded that a guy be on the team we’d more likely than not see that guy on the team. Here the GOAT who’s played this sport for over 20 years and has never asked for anything is asking you for a legit reciever because no one is making plays but Tom keeps getting disrespected.