Week #13 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Cardinals

Steeler Hitman

30 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think this is the 1st decade the steelers went without a losing season

the team has underwhelmed in the postseason, but can't deny this has been one of the best 10 yr stretches in this franchises long history(only 70s and 00s has a case over it) 

And there's one constant there...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Pats lost with is huge for us

Ravens now have a 2 gm lead over NE...increases the chances they bench their starters in week 17

I want the 5 seed or just face the Bills then the Ravens int he playoffs then either KC/Pats.  Really want a grudge match with the Ravens and see how that goes, it would really get the rivalry alive again. 

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

Bud got robbed of a sack. A clear passing play and Kyler tried to take off and Bud got him behind the line they called a TFL. But should've had 2 sacks that game and went into double digits for the season.

still has 3 games to go.   Maybe more , unless they fake punts again like they did today - that was the worst unless the punter had a bad snap 

20 minutes ago, August4th said:

the lose to the browns might of been a win with duck tbh the game was winnable before mason started throwing picks

the team looked tired, but it could have been another win , a close one, but at least it would have ben one and better than what we had to endure.  Will we have to win out to get into the playoffs?

I would prefer play Houston then if we win ,  Ravens.  Titans are hot and can run the ball and play solid defence. Chiefs are scary, we all can agree on that. I still think the pats will be the #2 seed. 

5 hours ago, August4th said:

the lose to the browns might of been a win with duck tbh the game was winnable before mason started throwing picks

In fairness, the Browns took out our top 2 WRs and our OLine had its worst game in years.    We couldve won, but there is no guarantee Duck wouldve fared much better than Rudolph playing behind that line with Holton and Cain being our top WRs.

23 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Hodges has beat the number 1 overall pick QBs from the last 2 drafts in consecutive weeks (Mayfield & Miurray)..

Obviously, its not just him, but something nice for him to brag about.

And looks better then Rudolph. Even before his concussion, he didn’t give me that much hope.

4 minutes ago, Displayname said:

And looks better then Rudolph. Even before his concussion, he didn’t give me that much hope.

Nether give me much hope beyond them simply being backups.

The coaches still coddle Duck.    Duck actually has more balls to throw it beyond 5 yards though.    He has much better pocket presence too.

That being said, if we make the playoffs, we still arent going far.     Our defense is great, but not 2000 Ravens or even 2008 Steelers great, and we have no real running game.     Duck is kind of reminiscent of Charlie Batch.

• Like 2