Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not quite what I tell them and I was joking about making any cry. I’m actually a nice guy. 

Just with a preppy frat boy vibe? 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pickle and orca have been the most suspicious today imo 

If me or orca die tonight lynch dome

This is now at least the second time that dome has posted stuff like this.  The other was something like "we are lynching pickle tomorrow if llama flips town". 

Seems like he is trying to push some fake **** so that when he/scum hit one of us, he will be able to say....I was pushing them why would I hit them or I'm the vig, I hit someone I suspected. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just with a preppy frat boy vibe? 

If me or orca die tonight lynch dome

This is now at least the second time that dome has posted stuff like this.  The other was something like "we are lynching pickle tomorrow if llama flips town". 

Seems like he is trying to push some fake **** so that when he/scum hit one of us, he will be able to say....I was pushing them why would I hit them or I'm the vig, I hit someone I suspected. 

To be fair, I think that whole lynch pickle if llama is town was part of the larger scale of Tom foolery. I don’t think it was an actual attempt to paint you poorly. 

I made some BS connection to him and llama 

it made zero sense whatsoever

pickle didn’t point out the fact that it didn’t make any sense, he just said I’m scum for trying to line up lynches

now, what would make someone push back like that without actually looking at the argument being made against them?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, I think that whole lynch pickle if llama is town was part of the larger scale of Tom foolery. I don’t think it was an actual attempt to paint you poorly. 

You are correct...

so isn’t it weird that he didn’t realize that the argument I was making made zero sense at all?

he didn’t care that my argument was bad, he didn’t care about the argument I was making at all, he just threw the shade right back at me

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ve said on multiple occasions that if I’m scum I want pickle and orca alive as long as possible 

so if you or orca dies, I’m actually clear 

Just now, Dome said:

You are correct...

so isn’t it weird that he didn’t realize that the argument I was making made zero sense at all?

he didn’t care that my argument was bad, he didn’t care about the argument I was making at all, he just threw the shade right back at me

I can’t say that’s it’s all that weird 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I can’t say that’s it’s all that weird 

you don’t think pickle and orca are the type to pick apart other players reads of themselves?

That **** is right up their alley but I made an absolute garbage read on pickle and he doesn’t even address, it other than to say it’s scummy. Doesn’t pick at it or question it or anything.

it made zero sense at all but he still addressed it  about as little as he could