Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I asked you if you asked questions about your role. Your response was that it was “pretty straightforward” 

17 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

It seems pretty straightforward, aside from me getting scum and mafia mixed up.

If you would actually quote my posts, so everyone can see that you're just misconstruing things, that'd be great. I immediately afterwards said "aside from me getting scum and mafia mixed up."

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok, let's calm down now. It's a powerful role but most powerful role ever? Come on now. And also, I fail to see a lie here.

Have you seen a more powerful town role before? Cause I haven’t. 

You fail to see a lie because it’s your brother. He’s lying through his teeth about his role and the subsequent events after that. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Have you seen a more powerful town role before? Cause I haven’t. 

You fail to see a lie because it’s your brother. He’s lying through his teeth about his role and the subsequent events after that. 

His role claim is the first thing that has given me pause about him. I don't think the "lie" is really a lie though. I think again that's just an inexperienced player saying things in a way you don't want them to. Which is all your entire case has been.

Just now, rackcs said:

His role claim is the first thing that has given me pause about him. I don't think the "lie" is really a lie though. I think again that's just an inexperienced player saying things in a way you don't want them to. Which is all your entire case has been.

I asked him a direct question and his response was that “it was pretty straight forward” minus the part he messed up earlier. 

instead of just saying “I asked the difference between scum and mafia” (even though that was pointed out in thread right as his claim was taking place) 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I asked him a direct question and his response was that “it was pretty straight forward” minus the part he messed up earlier. 

instead of just saying “I asked the difference between scum and mafia” (even though that was pointed out in thread right as his claim was taking place) 

Ok?