Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Half the game won't talk to me because they're scared I'll get them killed if they open their retard mouths.  Then you have Touch, who is just drawing color memes on the window with his tongue in his interactions due to the left over Crayola he munched down on.

There was nothing even close to a genuine response yesterday from Touch, and the idea that you'll let him off indefinitely (oh ho ho, cue: "who said indefinitely?") is beyond me.  If anyone else did that, they would be under significant scrutiny.  Touch literally changed his argument with me after misinterpreting half of it and saying it has no substance while repeating it back to me as applied to me... so it has substance for me, but not for him.  Oh, and then simply concluded "that doesn't matter" for a decent amount of it, which was somewhat par of the course since almost 1/3 of his post was simple conclusions or declarations that went:  Point A --> Point D, with no idea how you get there.   Made more hilarious by the fact that he has an erection for me saying "contextually, these things are different and should be treated differently."  Now, he simply wants me to do busy work for him because he can post endlessly and circuitously a bunch of hazy talking points, but if we were to both compile a numerical list of our arguments (and arguably, I already ******* did because my post was logically separated and kept the rhetorical fluff quips to a minimum) he would get washed because his arguments ******* sucked.

I swear to Christ, you're like a bunch of ******* mongoloids who just see two big posts and think "these are the same."

Yea, that’s not at all how it went down bud and you know that. 

I have personally seen you go back and read through several games to prove a person wrong. I have seen you go to tremendous lengths to be able to say “here’s the proof, I win”. Meanwhile, you aren’t correct and therefore unwilling to fulfill your empty threat. 

You say it was completely incoherent, then when I ask how you even responded, it turns into “well, I was able to decipher some of it” 

then you wanna talk about how you somehow didn’t understand any of it (completely false as you responded to all of it) but then the next sentence you’re trying to yell at me for continuously repeating myself. 

I outlined the counter arguments directly related to the misconstrued and inherently false arguments. Your response was that they aren’t as relevant. Even tho they are in fact the exact same, just the one that destroys your false narrative. 

you then proceeded to attempt to say you had no idea what I was talking about. Except then you want to outline how you responded to everything I said and debunked it. So which is it? You either didn’t understand or you grasped exactly what I was saying and responded. It can’t be both. 

you are talking out of both sides of your mouth with no actual substance. Every argument that you have attempted to construct against me as had an opposite and equal rebuttal. 

you aren’t willing to go back because you know this is true. Even if you did go back you would continue down the same path. Constructing false arguments in an attempt to bury me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Half the game won't talk to me because they're scared I'll get them killed if they open their retard mouths.  Then you have Touch, who is just drawing color memes on the window with his tongue in his interactions due to the left over Crayola he munched down on.

There was nothing even close to a genuine response yesterday from Touch, and the idea that you'll let him off indefinitely (oh ho ho, cue: "who said indefinitely?") is beyond me.  If anyone else did that, they would be under significant scrutiny.  Touch literally changed his argument with me after misinterpreting half of it and saying it has no substance while repeating it back to me as applied to me... so it has substance for me, but not for him.  Oh, and then simply concluded "that doesn't matter" for a decent amount of it, which was somewhat par of the course since almost 1/3 of his post was simple conclusions or declarations that went:  Point A --> Point D, with no idea how you get there.   Made more hilarious by the fact that he has an erection for me saying "contextually, these things are different and should be treated differently."  Now, he simply wants me to do busy work for him because he can post endlessly and circuitously a bunch of hazy talking points, but if we were to both compile a numerical list of our arguments (and arguably, I already ******* did because my post was logically separated and kept the rhetorical fluff quips to a minimum) he would get washed because his arguments ******* sucked.

I swear to Christ, you're like a bunch of ******* mongoloids who just see two big posts and think "these are the same."

And yet you want to defend a made up role. A sensor or censor however y’all want to spell it, that is every other night? You are scum with llama. Town Swag wouldn’t go down this rabbit hole. I asked you a couple times if you thought Llama was scum or town and you never answered me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And yet you want to defend a made up role. A sensor or censor however y’all want to spell it, that is every other night? You are scum with llama. Town Swag wouldn’t go down this rabbit hole. I asked you a couple times if you thought Llama was scum or town and you never answered me. 

(It’s because he’s scum who stuck his neck out yesterday to defend him) 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I ignore dumb questions.

I even said at one point that I'm defending Llama.  Why would I defend him if I didn't think he was Town at that time?

Please shut the **** up.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea, that’s not at all how it went down bud and you know that. 

I have personally seen you go back and read through several games to prove a person wrong. I have seen you go to tremendous lengths to be able to say “here’s the proof, I win”. Meanwhile, you aren’t correct and therefore unwilling to fulfill your empty threat. 

You say it was completely incoherent, then when I ask how you even responded, it turns into “well, I was able to decipher some of it” 

then you wanna talk about how you somehow didn’t understand any of it (completely false as you responded to all of it) but then the next sentence you’re trying to yell at me for continuously repeating myself. 

I outlined the counter arguments directly related to the misconstrued and inherently false arguments. Your response was that they aren’t as relevant. Even tho they are in fact the exact same, just the one that destroys your false narrative. 

you then proceeded to attempt to say you had no idea what I was talking about. Except then you want to outline how you responded to everything I said and debunked it. So which is it? You either didn’t understand or you grasped exactly what I was saying and responded. It can’t be both. 

you are talking out of both sides of your mouth with no actual substance. Every argument that you have attempted to construct against me as had an opposite and equal rebuttal. 

you aren’t willing to go back because you know this is true. Even if you did go back you would continue down the same path. Constructing false arguments in an attempt to bury me. 

you can post this and a dozen incoherent posts, but you can't post a bullet point list of what you want me to respond to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Poor Swag broke character when the heat turned up and needed to defend scum buddy llama 

At least I know why you've been SwAg now. Thats all I've been asking. That said. Him breaking charecter as the main reason you think hes mafis feels like a stretch imo.