Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

bc you said I claimed I was gonna hit you MULTIPLE TIMES which is a lie 

That's the only time scumdog

That's ONE

everyone seeing this? This is what im on this game  

he said once he would hit me and vaguely hinted at my death another time 

then when I call him out on it he wants to argue about how many times he specifically claimed it, like that matter at all 

this is the type of crap we have to dredge through.

this is the stuff we can’t have 

I've been telling people for a long time that we cannot tolerate this type of nonsense from any player. 

We need a joint effort against it because if we permit it to stand the standard of play will decline and people may actually accept these deluded and unhinged ramblings as legitimate.

It is a burden, and alone, we are but feeble twigs, incapable of bearing the load, but when banded together, we form a mighty phaggot.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pickle

walk me through your thought process here 

what are the two different things you claim we’re talking about here?

I already did if you would have kept reading.  

51 minutes ago, Dome said:

everyone seeing this? This is what im on this game  

he said once he would hit me and vaguely hinted at my death another time 

then when I call him out on it he wants to argue about how many times he specifically claimed it, like that matter at all 

this is the type of crap we have to dredge through.

this is the stuff we can’t have 

QOUTE THEM NOW. 

YOU SEE THE **** I DEAL WITH.  YOU SAID MULTIPLE TIMES AND WERE INSISTING THE MULTIPLE.

I CALLED YOU OUT ON IT AND YOU HIDE LIKE A LITTLE **

48 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've been telling people for a long time that we cannot tolerate this type of nonsense from any player. 

We need a joint effort against it because if we permit it to stand the standard of play will decline and people may actually accept these deluded and unhinged ramblings as legitimate.

It is a burden, and alone, we are but feeble twigs, incapable of bearing the load, but when banded together, we form a mighty phaggot.

You are correct. The never ending piles of dung that spew out of your trap are horrendous.

SWAG is scum.

Llama 

Racks 

Swag

Dome

Nacho 

Wolfey 

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick, is Counselor in your faction, or is he insane?  We’ve got competing results and got to get to the bottom of this.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes

@Counselor is, Green Meme Machines (green text)

And he is not insane.  YOU ARE NOT A COP.  

You are lying out of your *** once again.

🤨🤨🤨

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable tag me if you need me.  Game is solved and I'm not gonna deal with the ramblings of the insane right now.  I'll check in from time to time or when tagged. 

Llama 

Racks 

Swag

Dome

Nacho 

Wolfey 

I don’t think I’m the Insane Cop, I think I’m the legit Cop and you’re Mafia.  Then Touch is your Framer, so he couldn’t keep you immune last night, so you had Counselor CC me.  

Scummy boy

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think I’m the Insane Cop, I think I’m the legit Cop and you’re Mafia.  Then Touch is your Framer, so he couldn’t keep you immune last night, so you had Counselor CC me.  

Scummy boy

This is the worst game you have played in your life.  Are you guys sreaming at each other in discord bc I nailed everyone of you on like d1.