Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

So the thing is that last night I blocked dome's move. Now I don't know if that would have any effect on his pardon though.

It doesn’t...

look at the order of night move

Edited by Dome
Operations is math ****

Just now, SwAg said:

"I blocked Dome last night, no idea if that affects his move that he submits a full phase later and before everyone else."

Just now, Dome said:

It doesn’t...

look at the order of night move

I mean, blocking you wasn't the reason I even targeted you last night. But I was also curious if my block would take away your move for the next day.

SwAg was modblocked last night and claimed an invest on Pickle, then he calls Counselor's green invest on Pickle an insane one.

SwAg claimed he visited me N1 and went nowhere and called me Princess, which is amusing.

I have a positive lie detector test on his "Not having a chatty" quote on P. 161.

RED LETTERED SCUM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg was modblocked last night and claimed an invest on Pickle, then he calls Counselor's green invest on Pickle an insane one.

SwAg claimed he visited me N1 and went nowhere and called me Princess, which is amusing.

I have a positive lie detector test on his "Not having a chatty" quote on P. 161.

RED LETTERED SCUM

I don’t think dome cares 

RED LETTERED SCUM

He's also using it to justify his theory on me and Counselor as scum with PR.

Just now, rackcs said:

Ok anyone using swag's "cop claim" as evidence of anything needs to stop, that's just bad.

More likely, he's trying to out civ role powers and doing a great job of it.

RED LETTERED SCUM

Honestly, this is pitiful.

It's clear that you thought out this fake investigation, but it's still fake. 

Your initial panic post made it absolutely clear that it's fake. 

You're claiming the Princess Role, but also a lie detector, while going through and yelling that my nondescript claims don't make sense.

And I'm the one who pointed out I was modblocked and obviously not serious because apparently half the game either does not read or lacks the capacity to comprehend.

Plus, I didn't lie.  So, there.  Your invest is fake, and poorly executed.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Pretty sure he’s claimed it in just about every game lately. 

the other evidence absolutely is relevant tho 

Tbh not really. The second line has no bearing on scum or anything. The lie detector thing is just as easily faked as calculator/sensor/whatever. Now I'm choosing to believe mwil here because I don't see the upside to him claiming something like a lie detector on swag about having a chat since that would obviously go poorly for him if swag flipped town.

More likely, he's trying to out civ role powers and doing a great job of it.

Nah