Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Now you wanna go llama? 

I thought this is more of throwing his power around because he can pardon again.

I have to be honest even after reading everything I don't know what to believe. It would be the biggest meme of all if no one was mafia in general. I'd laugh. 

I can say I do have a bad taste in my mouth if we went Llama again he and got pardoned again and town loses another 1-2 people again still without finding mafia.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's also using it to justify his theory on me and Counselor as scum with PR.

More likely, he's trying to out civ role powers and doing a great job of it.

Well, Counselor is the Insane Cop, or scum protecting Pickle with a "counter invest." 

Pretty cheeky play that I think Counselor could pull off.  He did the inverse of that last game with Touch.

... You all responded to my Cop claim when it was literally debunked by the host nearly 15 hours prior to it even occurring.  I cannot help that you all fool yourselves.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Tbh not really. The second line has no bearing on scum or anything. The lie detector thing is just as easily faked as calculator/sensor/whatever. Now I'm choosing to believe mwil here because I don't see the upside to him claiming something like a lie detector on swag about having a chat since that would obviously go poorly for him if swag flipped town.

Nah

You have to not really be reading what MWil has said then.  He likely thinks that I'm scum based on D1, and then went with the fake investigation, because whenever I called him on it, he started panic screaming at me.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Tbh not really. The second line has no bearing on scum or anything. The lie detector thing is just as easily faked as calculator/sensor/whatever. Now I'm choosing to believe mwil here because I don't see the upside to him claiming something like a lie detector on swag about having a chat since that would obviously go poorly for him if swag flipped town.

Nah

What? I’m talking about his thread play and outright defense of llama. 

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I thought this is more of throwing his power around because he can pardon again.

I have to be honest even after reading everything I don't know what to believe. It would be the biggest meme of all if no one was mafia in general. I'd laugh. 

I can say I do have a bad taste in my mouth if we went Llama again he and got pardoned again and town loses another 1-2 people again still without finding mafia.

Earlier Matts posted a ratio of 11-5-2 

I mean, really, MWil is likely belligerent Town who wants to make a play like his hero, SwAg.  But, he botched the execution when fight or flight took over and he started panicking when I called him on it.

Dude straight up said he's a Princess role, which is a "lie detector" instead of matts naming the role "Lie Detector."  This is what you're willing to believe.  Do I need to bump a quote of matts calling the Lie Detector a Lie Detector to prove this? Odds are, he is the typical Princess role lmfao