Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I will hear it.

I am KOTN, Town Bus Driver

A hit attempt was made on mwil last night per my role I can swap the results of 2 players per night. Last night I switched mwil and Llama. Llama turned up dead. 

To verify the authenticity of my role. On N2. YOU your honor were targeted. I switched you with gopher and gopher died

Considering Swags consistant push on mwil I find the hit on his life last night to be damning

There should be 0 doubt in anyones mind imo that swag is mafia and must be lynched.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, the problem then is you. I’m trying to move on here. If you stay stuck on the past, then we can never move forward. 

Lmao... you don’t get to ignore/troll me, call me dumb and a liar and then just go “ok fine let’s move on”

you had had no interest in working working me until you realized “oh **** maybe dome knows something”

its gonna take more than just “I’ve moved on, now it’s your turn”

it it was like 30 minutes ago you told me you don’t give a **** about what I want... 

so no, I don’t feel like I have to move on just because you say it’s time 

1 minute ago, KOTN-93 said:

I am KOTN, Town Bus Driver

A hit attempt was made on mwil last night per my role I can swap the results of 2 players per night. Last night I switched mwil and Llama. Llama turned up dead. 

To verify the authenticity of my role. On N2. YOU your honor were targeted. I switched you with gopher and gopher died

Considering Swags consistant push on mwil I find the hit on his life last night to be damning

There should be 0 doubt in anyones mind imo that swag is mafia and must be lynched.

I don't understand how I'm scum based on you redirecting Llama and MWil lmao

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't understand how I'm scum based on you redirecting Llama and MWil lmao

I believe the insinuation is that mwil was pushing you, so a hit attempt on him makes you look bad.  Flimsy cause it's don't think you'd paint a bigger target on your back but then again it's you so 

Just now, Dome said:

Lmao... you don’t get to ignore/troll me, call me dumb and a liar and then just go “ok fine let’s move on”

you had had no interest in working working me until you realized “oh **** maybe dome knows something”

its gonna take more than just “I’ve moved on, now it’s your turn”

it it was like 30 minutes ago you told me you don’t give a **** about what I want... 

so no, I don’t feel like I have to move on just because you say it’s time 

Well, I’m sorry I had to tell you how it is. To be fair, I have tried to work with you outside of just doing exactly what you say (someone else has tho). 

im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I have tried talking to you and it hasn’t worked. 

this can work, it’s up to you if you want it to work. 

This feels like a subtle way of discrediting rackcs as well... who claims he jailed me.... this would’ve redirected rackcs to gopher as well and he would’ve been protected... considering that’s who pickle was gunning for iirc this gives me pause. Lemme read back 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I believe the insinuation is that mwil was pushing you, so a hit attempt on him makes you look bad.  Flimsy cause it's don't think you'd paint a bigger target on your back but then again it's you so 

There's no target on my back.  My Other claim got MWil to retract his fake investigation claim before you smashed that with a brick.  And I avoided a hit again through my constant efforts to seem like a bull in a china shop.  

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I’m sorry I had to tell you how it is. To be fair, I have tried to work with you outside of just doing exactly what you say (someone else has tho). 

im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I have tried talking to you and it hasn’t worked. 

this can work, it’s up to you if you want it to work. 

This is what I tried telling you all for two days... 

so you’ll understand why I’m a little jaded