Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Honestly swapping dome and gopher would make sense for a scum bus driver N2 as well. There was a lot of talk about hitting dome but to that point all he'd done was pardon llama twice so scum probably wanted to keep him around. So you swap him and gopher so that if someone takes a shot at dome, he survives and you put someone town to die in his place.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

They're all three together? I don't understand you this game at all. I made it pretty clear how I thought it all works.

I’m trying to piece together how that would work because that would mean mwil and kotn are with pickle, llama and counselor. 

mwil, counselor, kotn and pickle all wanted llama lynched if I remember correctly. Mwil counselor and pickle for sure, kotn to a lesser extent. 

counselor came out and said he invested pickle as green. 

mwil voted pickle yesterday

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So what about the princess bit? 

SwAg threatened to cancel night straight away, called me a princess, I made a snide and cheeky comment, and he ran with it. I posted what he intends/intended to do yesterday with that to kill me and try to clear himself from my red letter lie detector. 

Just now, rackcs said:

Honestly swapping dome and gopher would make sense for a scum bus driver N2 as well. There was a lot of talk about hitting dome but to that point all he'd done was pardon llama twice so scum probably wanted to keep him around. So you swap him and gopher so that if someone takes a shot at dome, he survives and you put someone town to die in his place.

I swapped him out for gopher thinking if he was moved he couldnt pardon so we could lynch swag which I was wrong about clearly. (First game with a pardoner). 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

But why would you choose gopher in that scenario? Gopher has hardly helped anything and has had no presence in the thread. 

it makes sense both from a town and scum standpoint. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m trying to piece together how that would work because that would mean mwil and kotn are with pickle, llama and counselor. 

mwil, counselor, kotn and pickle all wanted llama lynched if I remember correctly. Mwil counselor and pickle for sure, kotn to a lesser extent. 

counselor came out and said he invested pickle as green. 

mwil voted pickle yesterday

Think about day 1. You made it between you and llama. Mwil's only semblance of reasoning was "can't go against touch day 1"

I think scum was going to cut their losses and didn't expect it to flip around. Pickle in particular flip flopped multiple times which I noted as being unlike him. We know mwil will hard bus a mother ****er, just look at final fantasy. And as mwil said, he voted swag, not pickle.

3 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I swapped him out for gopher thinking if he was moved he couldnt pardon so we could lynch swag which I was wrong about clearly. (First game with a pardoner). 

How did you think your move would in any way function as a roleblock? Especially by n2.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I did no such thing! I voted SwAg clear as day.

Another point for you being scum, yes. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But why would you choose gopher in that scenario? Gopher has hardly helped anything and has had no presence in the thread. 

it makes sense both from a town and scum standpoint. 

I'm not saying that move in particular makes him obviscum but it does I think add to what I already know/suspect