Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag, you mind expanding how you knew mwil didn’t go anywhere n1? 

I’m not sure I have to yet, other than I’ve conveyed the essential information without revealing my actual role yet:

I’m not The Cop of any kind, Tracker, Night Cancelor, whatever else MWil has disingenuously seized upon.

44 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Since I switched mwil and SwAg N1 this should be fun. I thought SwAg seemed more agitated at the start D2 thinking back.

KOTN.  100% untrue.  I would know if my target was swapped off MWil and I can prove it to an extent too.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m not sure I have to yet, other than I’ve conveyed the essential information without revealing my actual role yet:

I’m not The Cop of any kind, Tracker, Night Cancelor, whatever else MWil has disingenuously seized upon.

KOTN.  100% untrue.  I would know if my target was swapped off MWil and I can prove it to an extent too.

Do it.

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rack if you’re town you’re going to regret this raging misread on me.

I respond with

38 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

I really don't think he is. He was real quick to defend swag after I confirmed the hit attempt on you last night.

37 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Lol so now I'm scum after I start calling you scum? Nice. 

Racks ccuses me of being reactionary.

24 minutes ago, rackcs said:

KOTN lock

Not long after I suggest Racks could be scum look what he does. Good attempt at projection.

7 hours ago, Dome said:

All rise for the Honorable Judge Dome.

He will be overseeing the lynch again.

Please step forward and state your cases one by one. They will all be heard, we have time. 

first off....i want to hear everyone real night moves that caught scum

i retract being a day redirector

Just now, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 are you standing by your red letter of swag

Unless someone can prove to me that my lie detector invest was tampered with, I absolutely am standing by the fact that he lied on P. 161. I even asked him yesterday when he claimed other who his partner was and he categorically denied it. I may have reassessed my position if he claimed mason/other and a partner backed him, but that hasn't happened.  SwAg changing the narrative saying that "I'm giving up on it" is an outright lie. I have not and will not. Given the clear nerve that I struck yesterday and his subsequent rationale/flip flop and unwillingness to discard it and move on demonstratively shows he knows that I'm correct.