Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, for those keeping score:

Counselor left and tried to bet me.

MWil is refusing to talk to me because "I'll just manipulate him."

And Touch just got ***** slapped retarded.

Rrrriiiiigggghhhhtttttt 

swag: lots of words and no real substance whatsoever

touch: points out there is no real substance in your argument and also points out the fallacies of your argument. Not to mention bringing up the things that completely contradict your argument as well as clearly show how you are using what you want to fit your narrative and excluding anything that goes the opposite direction. 

swag: touch got bitchslapped teehee 

im gonna call you Nick Cannon from here on out. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Lol so if I do it, it’s controlling the narrative but when you do it?? 

im almost positive that’s the game used a day shot and hit me. 

ok, but I’m positive I caught scum with it right off the bat but you want to use the concept that I haven’t gone back to reread what just happened not that long ago as a basis for your theory of me being scum...... there’s been no flip yet and I remember what stance people took and even pointed out the people that avoided taking a stance. 

so let me get this straight, I drew an artificial line that allegedly has an excuse for everyone attached to it, yet you dislike the stance I took on llamas answers to my question? So the logic applies where only you want it to apply? 

what?? My move has forced people into coming to a conclusion on two people. That’s a very visible line drawn that can be used throughout the rest of the game. Most d1s result in a number of people being up there towards the end, many off votes and absolutely nothing of substance. Meanwhile, I have personally caused you to drop your schtick because I called you out on it and you feel like there’s a good chance llama is getting lynched. You use mwil and counselor as “being attached” to me but yet here you are clearly defending llama. Contradictory much? 

didn’t take the stance out the gate? Hold on. 

Slappy has posted since then? At least twice in fact. He answered my question to him but completely avoided the main thing in the thread. 

lol you’re the only one pushing it? For someone with such great memory, how did you forget about squire and dome, to a lesser extent orca? Dome has absolutely pushed back the same way you have. Squire and orca have pushed back but have actually been involved in the discussion. They’ve asked questions, pointed out what they have doubts on and even brought up examples of why. 

you on the other hand, have resorted to writing paragraphs with absolutely no substance. None. 

Well, I have actual evidence to show a concerted effort since I arrived as Drunk Elsa.  You have gaslighting nonsense, and like one post where you said I'm being a gimmick before I broke character.

Well, I don't know what to tell you.  I just read it.  Your defense is literally your recollection versus what I have open in a second tab.  You're just dismissing that whole point based on something that is wrong and easily verifiable.

That's literally my point.  I'm saying that the only mechanism you have to draw a conclusion is based on information you didn't look up because no one would ever choose Llama over you without something compelling, which is simply unlikely to manifest on D1.

I don't even know what you're saying about logic and answers.  I explained why I thought it was nonsense, but didn't even make it central to my case, only scoffed at it.  You're doing that thing where you grasp for secondary and tertiary bits that are largely immaterial and then hope people didn't actually read and will accept your "refutation" as equal, when it's not.

No, I don't know what you're not grasping here on the situational bits.  There looks like a concerted effort to impart a narrative, and none of you are refuting it, then you say this as though it makes me look fake... when I already said I'm defending llama, so I don't know how that's contradictory. 

Slappy hasn't posted anything of substance since he got back.  Last I saw he said he was catching up.  Again, that's a weird point to fixate on instead of the "why would you choose Slappy" for that accusation instead of any of the other people.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the only one pushing it at this juncture.  And I'm the only one who made an articulable case that can actually prompt discussion.  So, yeah, only one.

I literally did point by point analysis with citations to other games, bumped relevant posts, and did a restatement of facts before the analysis, and you're relying upon a conclusory declaration that I have no substance...while you are using your "recollection" to refute the end of a game that you can look up.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Rrrriiiiigggghhhhtttttt 

swag: lots of words and no real substance whatsoever

touch: points out there is no real substance in your argument and also points out the fallacies of your argument. Not to mention bringing up the things that completely contradict your argument as well as clearly show how you are using what you want to fit your narrative and excluding anything that goes the opposite direction. 

swag: touch got bitchslapped teehee 

im gonna call you Nick Cannon from here on out. 

You literally didn't do this.  You made some vague claims on secondary portions of it, and dismissed about 1/3 of it based on your recollection (which is wrong) and future assurances of doing it.

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

llama cuz no one gonna choose touch over llama lol D1 

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

u want company big boy

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Touch I like dogs cuz dogs are floofer woofers but you howl like a piggly wiggly

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

u see me exciting for juicy dongs but I held it so far

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

u took D1 from us instead of pushing this normally why

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

excushes excushes 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

so excited i askd if he chllnge me 40x n use my abil on d1

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

so lol look at me im town nothin to see here sry if my play was bad just lol excited lol 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

who was gettin scrutiny that u needed to save and clear ur self 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

mwil and touch sitting in a tree

k

i

s

s

i

n

g

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

tbh, jsut bad answers, bad argment, no real intrest and says did what i did

no ur face, town touch not acting like town touch or he scum touch 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

leaves

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

touch feel he has defend rather then simple say “lol me or llama on D1”

bet he protectin some1

focus hocus pocus on Touch who can hang, not ppl who can’t funkshun

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

ur dumb

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

ratchet ***** ain’t ****

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

wel counc is toqn

So Swag basically does exactly what he’s accusing others to do. The votes start piling up on llama while Swag continues to push his narrative that I’m scum that did it, without actually voting that way. (Even proclaims that counselor is town during it) 

he starts to get called out for continuing with his stick and then I get a few more votes. 

then? Long winded Swag comes out with paragraphs of nonsense while continuing to ignore everything that contradicts his arguments.

swag is 100% scum.