1. 1. How will GB Finish?

• Miss Playoffs
    • Lose Wild Card Round
    • Lose Divisional Round
    • Lose NFC Championship Round
    • Lose Superb Owl
    • Win Superb Owl

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/29/2019 at 12:02 AM

I voted NFCCG loss but I'm in between that and a divisional round loss depending on the opponents.

I like our chances of getting out of the Wildcard round right now with either a #2 seed or a win against Minnesota in the WC round.  Getting to the championship round would depend on our match up.  Don't love our chances at either SF or NO where I think we'd get smoked.  

1 hour ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Why not add in that Seattle gives up a big lead in the last 5 minutes for a tie in regulation, then loses in overtime on an obviously intercepted ball that is ruled a simultaneous catch for a Packer touchdown that is allowed to stand on further review. 

A Packer win like that would right a lot of what has been wrong in the universe.  

That sounds great but I'm trying to be realistic here. 

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

What has happened to you.

This is how we win. Even Outpost gave up.

I’m not just saying it for some reverse jinx. It’s actually what I believe.  Every single other year I believed we would win the Super Bowl.  Even 2018 I believed we would run the table.  And in 2017 I believed Rodgers would come back and get us there and we would win.  The last time I truly did not believe we had a chance at a Super Bowl win was 2010.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m not just saying it for some reverse jinx. It’s actually what I believe.  Every single other year I believed we would win the Super Bowl.  Even 2018 I believed we would run the table.  And in 2017 I believed Rodgers would come back and get us there and we would win.  The last time I truly did not believe we had a chance at a Super Bowl win was 2010.

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunn

• Like 1