Stefon Diggs will become a top 10 receiver!!!

Illadelegend215

5 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

I actually expect him to have a field day tonight. Don’t know any good corners over there 

Diggs solidifies his status as the best WR in the NFL tonight. "Breakout" game of 2017 coming, 9 receptions 180 yards.

On 10/11/2017 at 10:03 AM, Illadelegend215 said:

Unfortunately he had a terrible day, suffered a groin injury and came out as a decoy. 1 catch for 4 yards. Hopefully he rests and comes back strong this sunday

Ugh- update on Stefon Diggs: another groin injury, but not, apparently, as bad as the one he suffered last year.

http://www.espn.com/blog/minnesota-vikings/post/_/id/23996/stefon-diggs-groin-injury-not-as-severe-as-last-year-but-still-concerning

Medical information supplied by Stefon Diggs:

“Not too many people know the insides and outs of bodies. As far as with your groin, from my understanding it’s a muscle in your leg,” he said. “So you do a lot of cutting. At receiver, that’s what you do best.”

Minnesota Vikings Injury Report

Player Position AInjury Wednesday Thursday Friday Sunday Status
Sam Bradford QB Knee DNP DNP DNP Out
Stefon Diggs WR Groin DNP DNP DNP Out

Ah, well- more's the pity! I did so hope that Stefon Diggs would return today- both to the starting lineup, and to his rightful place atop the ranks of great receivers in the NFL!

13 hours ago, bzane said:

Minnesota Vikings Injury Report

Player Position AInjury Wednesday Thursday Friday Sunday Status
Sam Bradford QB Knee DNP DNP DNP Out
Stefon Diggs WR Groin DNP DNP DNP Out

Ah, well- more's the pity! I did so hope that Stefon Diggs would return today- both to the starting lineup, and to his rightful place atop the ranks of great receivers in the NFL!

He will be back Sunday I believe.

Right you are, Illadelegend215I fully expect my man Stefon Diggs, back home in the friendly confines of U.S. Bank Stadium Sunday, to scorch the Ravens' defense for 8-10 receptions for at least 120 yards, and 2 TD's! 

Provided, that is, that Stefon Diggs is back at full health and not hobbled once again by his groin injury! It wouldn't be fair for any of you guys to lambaste me if he has a disappointing outing just because he's playing through an injury!!!

13 hours ago, bzane said:

Right you are, Illadelegend215I fully expect my man Stefon Diggs, back home in the friendly confines of U.S. Bank Stadium Sunday, to scorch the Ravens' defense for 8-10 receptions for at least 120 yards, and 2 TD's! 

Provided, that is, that Stefon Diggs is back at full health and not hobbled once again by his groin injury! It wouldn't be fair for any of you guys to lambaste me if he has a disappointing outing just because he's playing through an injury!!!

It will be epic if he can return to 100%. I truly feel like only the big name guys can keep him covered, and they will struggle too.

• 2 weeks later...

@SteelKing728 Well, I may be jumping to conclusions here, but my personal belief is that after Stefon Diggs lays waste to the hapless Cleveland Browns at sunny Twickenham Stadium this Sunday, there just may be a new addition to the Royal Family!!!!

(Photo of Stefon Diggs stylin')

Image result for Stefon Diggs

1 hour ago, bzane said:

@SteelKing728 Well, I may be jumping to conclusions here, but my personal belief is that after Stefon Diggs lays waste to the hapless Cleveland Browns at sunny Twickenham Stadium this Sunday, there just may be a new addition to the Royal Family!!!!

(Photo of Stefon Diggs stylin')

Image result for Stefon Diggs

Its a shame I can only like this once.

And all the while, Vike fans are ignoring the WR that seems to actually deserve all this hype...Adam Thielen...Some times, it's about production, not 40 times, or 'jukes'...sometimes, good ole' "want-to" wins out over all that stuff.  Monster season he's having!

Archived