Stefon Diggs will become a top 10 receiver!!!

Illadelegend215

1 hour ago, Ward4HOF said:

And all the while, Vike fans are ignoring the WR that seems to actually deserve all this hype...Adam Thielen...Some times, it's about production, not 40 times, or 'jukes'...sometimes, good ole' "want-to" wins out over all that stuff.  Monster season he's having!

???

Thielen ran a faster 40 than Diggs did. Along with a better vertical, broad jump, 3 cone time, etc. On paper, Thielen is the better athlete across the board.

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

???

Thielen ran a faster 40 than Diggs did. Along with a better vertical, broad jump, 3 cone time, etc. On paper, Thielen is the better athlete across the board.

@Jakuvious- You're right, Jakuvious- I think the prior poster may have it backwards. Thielen- a fine WR in his own right- does have the better measurables. BUT! -It is not 40-yard-dash times, vertical jumps, broad jumps, 3 cones, short-shuttles, body-fat %, resting pulse rate, or intelligence tests- it is that special something, that indefinable je ne sai quoi, that elevates Stefon Diggs to the pantheon of Greatness! He may not have the metrics- but Stefon Diggs has the heart, the soul, and the Will To Win that mark the true super star!

Caaaaan yooooou Digg iiiiiiitttttt????

Image result for Cyrus from The Warriors

23 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

???

LOL...I didn't bother looking it up. Just assumed since Diggs was pretty fast, and Thielen was big and tall, that Diggs ran the faster 40.  Oops! xD

Point remains. Thielen is getting no love, and he's the one actually producing.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:41 AM, Ward4HOF said:

LOL...I didn't bother looking it up. Just assumed since Diggs was pretty fast, and Thielen was big and tall, that Diggs ran the faster 40.  Oops! xD

Diggs has been pretty much totally ineffective if he's playing through injury or coming back right after an injury. He needs to be at full health to produce.

I think Diggs has the higher ceiling but Thielen is the safer bet.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:41 AM, Ward4HOF said:

I️ don’t post about theilen in here because it’s about Stefon Diggs. He is def balling outta control, taking on defenses and making some darn good catches. I️ think on the field diggs is better, but theilen is no slouch. You said “actually producing” as if diggs wasn’t leading the league in yards and tds before he got hurt lol. He was producing and should get back on track.

On 11/10/2017 at 5:43 AM, Illadelegend215 said:

I️ don’t post about theilen in here because it’s about Stefon Diggs. He is def balling outta control, taking on defenses and making some darn good catches. I️ think on the field diggs is better, but theilen is no slouch. You said “actually producing” as if diggs wasn’t leading the league in yards and tds before he got hurt lol. He was producing and should get back on track.

Well, considering he posted his 2nd 27 yd game of the season, in his first game back from injury, I was more alluding to his ability to produce every week, not just in 50% of the games he played (and yes, I am counting the game he was injured, as he caught his only reception for 4 yds at the end of the half, and was still well enough to play throughout the rest of the game).

He may have been leading the league in receiving after week 4, thanks the Brown having his lowest game total in almost 2 years, while Diggs has had 27 yd games twice in less than half a season. Diggs also has put up goose eggs for TD since week 3 as well.  Hence, my comment, 'actually producING', as opposed to 'actually produceED'. Putting up a few nice games here and there is not going to get Diggs into 'top 10' WR consideration.

Yet what Thielen is doing, might warrant consideration, if his production level continues; his lowest total of the season is 34. That said, having only 1 TD halfway through the season is not very 'Top 10-esque' either, but he hasn't exactly had a toptier QB throwing to him, either. 

Somebody, doubtless a regular follower of this excellent forum, appropriated my clever play on Stefon Diggs' name a few posts above!

CanYouDiggIt.jpg Can You Digg It?

This design highlights the dynamic Stefon Diggs and his signature touchdown celebration. If you follow us on Twitter, we quite frequently use the phrase “Can You Digg It” whenever #14 does something big, and now we’ve implemented that into a t-shirt.

56 minutes ago, bzane said:

Somebody, doubtless a regular follower of this excellent forum, appropriated my clever play on Stefon Diggs' name a few posts above!

CanYouDiggIt.jpg Can You Digg It?

This design highlights the dynamic Stefon Diggs and his signature touchdown celebration. If you follow us on Twitter, we quite frequently use the phrase “Can You Digg It” whenever #14 does something big, and now we’ve implemented that into a t-shirt.

Him and theilen are legit destroying the league!

20 hours ago, Ward4HOF said:

Well, considering he posted his 2nd 27 yd game of the season, in his first game back from injury, I was more alluding to his ability to produce every week, not just in 50% of the games he played (and yes, I am counting the game he was injured, as he caught his only reception for 4 yds at the end of the half, and was still well enough to play throughout the rest of the game).

He may have been leading the league in receiving after week 4, thanks the Brown having his lowest game total in almost 2 years, while Diggs has had 27 yd games twice in less than half a season. Diggs also has put up goose eggs for TD since week 3 as well.  Hence, my comment, 'actually producING', as opposed to 'actually produceED'. Putting up a few nice games here and there is not going to get Diggs into 'top 10' WR consideration.

Yet what Thielen is doing, might warrant consideration, if his production level continues; his lowest total of the season is 34. That said, having only 1 TD halfway through the season is not very 'Top 10-esque' either, but he hasn't exactly had a toptier QB throwing to him, either. 

He had 27 yards against the bears due to injury, and had the same thing again after returning and being used as a decoy. Watching what he is doing against primarily josh Norman should prove how good of a receiver he is. Time off has given him life, and now he is ready to terrorize the league and make that push!

1 hour ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Him and theilen are legit destroying the league!

Who Diggs dat dude dat I be feelin'?

It be dat guy named Adam Thielen!

4 different Vikings have caught TD passes thus far today! Could it be that a full-strength Stefon Diggs commands such attention that he opens up more space for all the other Minnesota receivers? 

On 11/2/2017 at 5:41 AM, Ward4HOF said:

Are you sure it's not the Jordy Nelson treatment? 

20 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Are you sure it's not the Jordy Nelson treatment? 

Hmmmmm- looks like they both scorched the Washington defense today, pacing Case Keenum to a 300-yard day!

min.png&h=100&w=100Minnesota Receiving
  REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS
Adam Thielen 8 166 20.8 1 49 12
Stefon Diggs 4 78 19.5 1 51 5
Kyle Rudolph 5 37 7.4 0 12 7
Jerick McKinnon 2 15 7.5 0 9 2
Jarius Wright 1 7 7.0 1 7 1
David Morgan II 1 1 1.0 1 1 1
Laquon Treadwell 0 0 0.0 0 0

Casey's Coast-To-Coast: Americaaaa's, Top-40! Book it- you read it in Illadalegend215's posts first!

Image result for casey kasem

Archived