Stefon Diggs will become a top 10 receiver!!!

Illadelegend215

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Diggs looking alright today with a backup QB. 300 yards, 4 touchdowns, and several spectacular catches through 2.5 games this season.

Watch yourself. They will make excuses saying it was the bucs trash defense and that any receiver in the nfl would do the exact same thing smh. I'll bring this thread up when he is top 5 in all 3 receiving categories 

I don't know where he ranks, not sure if he's top 10 or not particularly. I do know there are only three receivers I would trade him for (Brown, Julio, and Green). He has great rapport with our QBs and works in our system, and I am happy with that.

3 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Watch yourself. They will make excuses saying it was the bucs trash defense and that any receiver in the nfl would do the exact same thing smh. I'll bring this thread up when he is top 5 in all 3 receiving categories 

Well they were beat up in the secondary.... It's been 3 games and one was against the saints, another against a injured secondary, and the last he was shut down. 

4 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

You keep acting like everyone is hating on him when most people just said "wait and see"....and you werent even mature enough to handle that.

Dont post stuff like this in NFL Gen/Comp and then have a nervous breakdown when everyone doesnt agree with you.   If youre just looking for an echo chamber, then go pimp him on the Vikings forum.    It will save you alot of tears.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Well they were beat up in the secondary.... It's been 3 games and one was against the saints, another against a injured secondary, and the last he was shut down. 

He wasn't shut down. He was getting open and making plays despite what the box score says. Case Keenum sucked last week. 

Through 3 games he has been absolutely phenomenal this year. Obviously it's a long season, and he still has to continue to prove it, but what he's shown so far has certainly been excellent. 

NFL receiving stats after Week 3's games:

Receiving Yards Leaders - All Players

RK PLAYER TEAM REC TAR YDS AVG TD LONG 20+ YDS/G FUM YAC 1DN
1 Antonio Brown, WR PIT 26 36 354 13.6 1 50 5 118.0 1 127 18
2 Adam Thielen, WR MIN 19 24 299 15.7 0 45 6 99.7 1 71 11
3 Stefon Diggs, WR MIN 17 25 293 17.2 4 59 5 97.7 0 21 13
4 Julio Jones, WR ATL 16 26 265 16.6 0 34 3 88.3 0 86 12

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You keep acting like everyone is hating on him when most people just said "wait and see"....and you werent even mature enough to handle that.

Dont post stuff like this in NFL Gen/Comp and then have a nervous breakdown when everyone doesnt agree with you.   If youre just looking for an echo chamber, then go pimp him on the Vikings forum.    It will save you alot of tears.

So I just told this guy to wait and see before he gets bashed, like wtf are you  talking about a nervous breakdown for? You guys girl and moan when I made the thread for not waiting, then you girl and moan when I tell someone else not to make the same mistake and give him time. I swear this forum is backwards or something 

8 hours ago, tyler735 said:

He wasn't shut down. He was getting open and making plays despite what the box score says. Case Keenum sucked last week. 

Through 3 games he has been absolutely phenomenal this year. Obviously it's a long season, and he still has to continue to prove it, but what he's shown so far has certainly been excellent. 

I knew someone would say he was shut down against Pittsburgh lol. He was missed on a wide open 30+ yard touchdown pass that somehow went out of bounds. He was missed on open slants in favor of tightly covered receivers. Case missed everyone last week lol. 

Archived