How much do you worry about MM?

pollino14

14 minutes ago, Slinky said:

You said we NEVER run all deep routes on 3rd and short!! And that's what I quoted. And you say I can't read?? 

But then you backtrack by saying "maybe one ever".

Anyways, there's been many more times than "one ever"

Okay prove it. Show me more than one. I'll PayPal you one hundred dollars so it's worth your time.

You have zero concept of the NFL if you think EVERY route is going deep on those plays. You're just a ball watcher. It's obvious.

Let me ask you something. What in your opinion is Aaron's greatest flaw?

8 minutes ago, Slinky said:

We can all agree to disagree. Some think Mac is a genius. Some think he's overrated.

Just like some love The White Wizard, and some hate him. 

Who has ever said he's a genius and was serious?

Nobody. Invention of people who think we run 4 verticals every down because Aaron holds the ball.

17 minutes ago, spilltray said:

We frequently THROW deep on 3rd and 1.

There are virtually no plays aside from hail marys that don't have at least 1 quick option,  hot read, or check down.

Exactly. I can't believe someone who thinks he's got the expertise to rip a coach doesn't realize this.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Okay prove it. Show me more than one. I'll PayPal you one hundred dollars so it's worth your time.

You have zero concept of the NFL if you think EVERY route is going deep on those plays. You're just a ball watcher. It's obvious.

Let me ask you something. What in your opinion is Aaron's greatest flaw?

Are you just trolling me now?

This is what I said- "How many times do we have 3rd and 1 and we run all deep routes?"

You said we NEVER do that. I NEVER said we ALWAYS do it. 

Amazing. xD

18 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I remember a thread last year where everybody was calling for Mac's head. Now all of a sudden people have done a 180. Lots of flip-floppers.

I've never been anti Mac. I've entertained the idea of new blood at times but always said he would go be a top coach somewhere else regardless. 

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Are you just trolling me now?

This is what I said- "How many times do we have 3rd and 1 and we run all deep routes?"

You said we NEVER do that. I NEVER said we ALWAYS do it. 

Amazing. xD

Spill dropped the always line. Not me.

You said we run plays there and every route goes deep and it's bull ****. I challenge you to prove it and offer money and you back away because you truly know not every single route is going deep.

And don't avoid my question. What is Aaron's greatest flaw as a QB?

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Spill dropped the always line. Not me.

You said we run plays there and every route goes deep and it's bull ****. I challenge you to prove it and offer money and you back away because you truly know not every single route is going deep.

And don't avoid my question. What is Aaron's greatest flaw as a QB?

Are you telling me we've never we never run all deep (NOT HAIL MARYS) routes on 3rd and 1? 

And Aaron's biggest flaw is being too careful with the ball, as silly as that sounds. I think he could take more chances.

Just now, Slinky said:

Are you telling me we've never we never run all deep (NOT HAIL MARYS) routes on 3rd and 1? 

And Aaron's biggest flaw is being too careful with the ball, as silly as that sounds. I think he could take more chances.

Yes. That's what I'm telling you. There was at least one guy that didn't go deep on every single one of those. You have no proof otherwise anyways not do I so who cares. Even if it's happened it's not common like you pretended at first.

Aka holds the ball too long but you don't want to word it that way because it destroys your argument.

Archived