New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Slappy was online at this time.

Wolf died first.  So, Slappy should have replaced him, right?  Also:

Slappy lied.  Slappy made a mistake on matts' role and based it on what matts said in the thread.  We have a comparison cop, and it was Wolf -- not matts.  Matts claimed he compared Squire and Finn on the night he died, but that cannot be true because matts was merely the alignment Cop. Then Slappy said his result was "redirected to SwAg."

His claim makes no sense relative to all the information we have.

He wanted to keep me alive to continue to redirect people to me.

@Malfatron @daboyle250 @theuntouchable you three are the three clears in the game.  You have to read the quote tree.  It will take 2 minutes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Honestly, I am about 💯 sure I blew out my knee today, again, and am dreading the process. I thankfully got in to see our sports medicine orthopedic doctor tomorrow, but I can’t afford to be out of commission right now.

Dang... sorry to hear that.   are you thinking ACL ....blew out?   Let me know if you have any questions about.   I am a physical therapist and see a fair number of patients both pre and post surgery for knee issues.  

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And SwAg that does make sense.

Slappy

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Slappy was online at this time.

Wolf died first.  So, Slappy should have replaced him, right?  Also:

Slappy lied.  Slappy made a mistake on matts' role and based it on what matts said in the thread.  We have a comparison cop, and it was Wolf -- not matts.  Matts claimed he compared Squire and Finn on the night he died, but that cannot be true because matts was merely the alignment Cop. Then Slappy said his result was "redirected to SwAg."

His claim makes no sense relative to all the information we have.

He wanted to keep me alive to continue to redirect people to me.

That is interesting for sure.  I have some thoughts on this as I have had the deputy role before in a game last summer I think.  I will hold my thoughts on it until slappy can answer.  If you want my thoughts now I will share them.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Honestly, I am about 💯 sure I blew out my knee today, again, and am dreading the process. I thankfully got in to see our sports medicine orthopedic doctor tomorrow, but I can’t afford to be out of commission right now.

And SwAg that does make sense.

Slappy

In all seriousness I hope for the best on this. I’ve been there twice. It’s not fun. I wish you the best recovery 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Dang... sorry to hear that.   are you thinking ACL ....blew out?   Let me know if you have any questions about.   I am a physical therapist and see a fair number of patients both pre and post surgery for knee issues.  

I’m uncertain. I felt an immediate sharpshooting pain in my bottom and top of my patella and it completely gave out. Thankfully I didn’t drop me 1 year old. It’s super inflamed, red, swollen, and warm to the touch. I’ve iced and elevated it all day. I’m HOPING it’s floaties, or maybe was a subluxation and not something really bad like patella tendon or a ligament tear. I’m pretty Cerritos not a sprain. It’s not anterior or medial either, so I’m a bit perplexed. Thanks buddy!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m uncertain. I felt an immediate sharpshooting pain in my bottom and top of my patella and it completely gave out. Thankfully I didn’t drop me 1 year old. It’s super inflamed, red, swollen, and warm to the touch. I’ve iced and elevated it all day. I’m HOPING it’s floaties, or maybe was a subluxation and not something really bad like patella tendon or a ligament tear. I’m pretty Cerritos not a sprain. It’s not anterior or medial either, so I’m a bit perplexed. Thanks buddy!

If you are sitting with your leg out straight, can you contract your quadriceps and keep your knee straight.  Then raise your leg up about 6-10 inches without your knee bending?   

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What Swag just posted leads me to believe you may be telling the truth. Its one of the things I was hung up on because if there is a universal back up and a deputy, how would it be resolved if the first person to die is the cop? 

I am not sure how Dome would have resolved that.  would the lightning rod attracting all moves to it somehow save the issue of that happening?

I won't say anymore on what I am thinking could be the reasoning on it to see what slappy answers.   Again, if you want my thoughts now, I can share them.