New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

All these guys saying people fake stuff like this all the time but not saying you are... then why bring it up? You clearly don’t believe me and are challenging my character or you are using it for your own game advantage so which is it? Either own your bull**** and say you don’t believe me or shut up. 

It is possible for what you to say to be true, and for you to be waiting for a better replacement.  I was pretty clear in that I believe you on the reason for the replacement request, and that I think you’re lying about there being no replacement available.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, let me be clear, in case I was not clear earlier: I’m killing someone tonight, if you want to not be murdered, do something to demonstrate your value to Town in the next 2 hours.

Basil Hayden bourbon is good, really good. However, Weller is better and costs $10-$15 less a bottle. It’s just as smooth with a better finish. You can thank me later.