Week 17: NYJ vs Buffalo

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

sam has all day and throws a 3 yard cross. sam has been extremely underwhelming past few weeks.

I agree. He had a couple good games and has looked poor these last few.  It a good end to the season even if it has a couple wins. He didn’t play well this season expect 3 games or so.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I agree. He had a couple good games and has looked poor these last few.  It a good end to the season even if it has a couple wins. He didn’t play well this season expect 3 games or so.

Yeah I am clinging to the fact that hes 22 and has looked like he can be very good, but he needs a legit #2 in here next year. He leaves way too many plays out on the field. Making the changes on the Oline is obviously very necessary as is a much better running game with or without bell, but more than not...Sam has to be much better next year.

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Sam ficken should never kick another field goal for this team ever again.

How crazy is it, that as bad as we've been, were were really only a kicker and mono away from the playoffs. 

With a kicker we atleast win week one, without mono we liekly win atleast one of Darnolds missed starts. That's enough to be in the hint today.

Just now, drew39k said:

How crazy is it, that as bad as we've been, were were really only a kicker and mono away from the playoffs. 

With a kicker we atleast win week one, without mono we liekly win atleast one of Darnolds missed starts. That's enough to be in the hint today.

we arent though. we arent a playoff team, yeah maybe we win an extra game or two but we literally have the worst offense is all of football. not just because falk...darnold is very much a part of that too. until we start moving the ball on offense like most of the league and can run the ball...we wont be in the playoffs anytime soon. cant lose to miami and cinci and come away thinking we could have been a playoff team. 

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

we arent though. we arent a playoff team, yeah maybe we win an extra game or two but we literally have the worst offense is all of football. not just because falk...darnold is very much a part of that too. until we start moving the ball on offense like most of the league and can run the ball...we wont be in the playoffs anytime soon. cant lose to miami and cinci and come away thinking we could have been a playoff team. 

I mean, literally, two wins puts us at 9-7.

I'm not arguing that our team is good or that they would be successful in the playoffs. 

Im simply pointing out, that as bad as this season has been, if our kicker doesnt blow week one, that's a W. If Darnold doesnt get mono, we likely win at least one of his missed starts. 

I'm not even getting into things like momentum and growth that was lost with Darnold going down(I doubt he blows against miami in week 7 if he isnt recoveringn from mono.) 

Just the reality that two wins would have made us a playoff team.

Edited by drew39k

We have only 123 yards passing against a bunch of back ups. WE CAN'T COME OUT OF THIS SEASON WITH ONE BRIGHT SPOT.  Darold, got sacked twice by back up players. Pass over 20 yards by Darnold are non existing, all short passes. And he has time in the pocket to pass.