You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

In 2017 the Raiders made the dumb idea of promoting Carr’s buddy to  OC. The entire offense regressed. The offensive line began to fall apart on the left side due to age and injuries. Crabtree lost a step. They had a washed up lynch.  2016 was the highest point for that team and 2017 was when everything fell apart. Gruden then comes in and decided to strip the house down to the studs. He traded away 2 off the top players on the team and reduced the talent level to the bottom of the barrel. Honestly it wasn’t until this year did the Raiders actually have a team that could complete. 

I still feel that this team needs to build the talent level up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

You and the media anoint Cooper as this elite, dominant #1 (that you're comparing to Julio and NUK LOL) therefor he must be.  Get a clue and watch football, just dont post garbage and highlights.   

I'm literally posting stats that prove my narrative. Cooper has produced at a top 10 level in Dallas. Cooper like every other dominant WR in the NFL has a few very good games and then steady production outside of that. 

16 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Why do you always come up with the same stupid comparisons that means nothing. Marino had 147 career wins to 93 losses. Didn't get the ultimate prize but still won lots of games. Carr can't even win games let alone talk about a Super Bowl.

Carr is literally the worst QB at winning games in NFL history. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr is literally the worst QB at winning games in NFL history. 

1. I dont think you understand the word literally?

2. I assume you are basing this off the stat he has the most losses in a 6 year period?
You do realize that is a very specific stat right?

A lot of QBs dont get 6 years because they are trash... IE worse than Carr.
also, even on your list, carr is the 2nd worst lol

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

1. I dont think you understand the word literally?

2. I assume you are basing this off the stat he has the most losses in a 6 year period?
You do realize that is a very specific stat right?

A lot of QBs dont get 6 years because they are trash... IE worse than Carr.
also, even on your list, carr is the 2nd worst lol

So he's the second worst quarterback at winning games in NFL history. Thanks for clarifying.

Just now, NYRaider said:

So he's the second worst quarterback at winning games in NFL history. Thanks for clarifying.

but again, you are missing the point.
that is in a 6 year period.  .  . a QB who doesnt make it after 3 years in teh league would have only played half the games.

Do you understand why that point makes your argument that derek carr is literally the worst qb at winning flawed? If not, ill stop and let you continue to live in your own special world there buddy

7 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

that is in a 6 year period.  .  . a QB who doesnt make it after 3 years in teh league would have only played half the games.

Do you understand why that point makes your argument that derek carr is literally the worst qb at winning flawed? If not, ill stop and let you continue to live in your own special world there buddy

Do you understand why we want to move on from Derek Carr? Aside from mediocre individual statistics, he also hasn't helped us win, at all. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

That stat is specific to Carr he has the 2nd worst win percentage in his 6 years maybe it mean he shouldn't be starting anymore, either way it's not a good thing ,so if your point is it doesn't make him the worst QB in NFL history ok noted.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

You’re right is

”carr is the literally the 2nd worst qb at winning games who has started 5+ years worth of games in nfl history”

a better way to phrase it

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Do you understand why we want to move on from Derek Carr? Aside from mediocre individual statistics, he also hasn't helped us win, at all. 

yes i do. I think a lot of posters have made a lot of great points. 
I think some posters, bring a lot more value than others.

saying derek carr is literally the worst QB at winning in history - - - not going to change anyones mind. It is a highly subjective opinion, and even your stat doesnt agree with it.

Saying - derek carr hasnt shown the ability to stand in the pocket knowing he will take a hit, and deliver a deep ball. -  - that is a good arguing point. and something that is a major issue with Carr. 

Can you see the difference in those?
also, you never answered my question on the last post, of if you understand why your statement of Carr literally being the worst of all time, is a flawed arguement because they use a specific time frame. 

i assume you wont answer those last 2 questions, but that is ok

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You’re right is

”carr is the literally the 2nd worst qb at winning games who has started 5+ years worth of games in nfl history”

a better way to phrase it

Carr thumpers will say "wins and loses aren't a QB statistic." 

And then counter with: 

• "Carr hasn't had talent at WR bro."

• "Carr hasn't had enough time in the same system bro." 

• "Carr was an MVP level player in 2016 bro." 

• "Carr had the most TD passes in NFL history his first two years bro." 

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

yes i do. I think a lot of posters have made a lot of great points. 
I think some posters, bring a lot more value than others.

saying derek carr is literally the worst QB at winning in history - - - not going to change anyones mind. It is a highly subjective opinion, and even your stat doesnt agree with it.

Saying - derek carr hasnt shown the ability to stand in the pocket knowing he will take a hit, and deliver a deep ball. -  - that is a good arguing point. and something that is a major issue with Carr. 

Can you see the difference in those?
also, you never answered my question on the last post, of if you understand why your statement of Carr literally being the worst of all time, is a flawed arguement because they use a specific time frame. 

i assume you wont answer those last 2 questions, but that is ok

I will rephrase it. Carr is the second worst QB at winning games with 5+ years of starting experience in NFL history.