GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Why the hell are you taking Henry off the field on 3rd and 3?

Because Lewis is the better receiving option & pass protector NE is blitzing up the middle & pressing on the outside, I love Henry but if we’re not running him on 3rd & short, I’m fine with Lewis checking in on passing downs 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Because Lewis is the better receiving option & pass protector NE is blitzing up the middle & pressing on the outside, I love Henry but if we’re not running him on 3rd & short, I’m fine with Lewis checking in on passing downs 

Dude Lewis is trash. No one is scared of him. Henry hasn’t had a run yet less than 5 yards. Run his *** in 3rd and 3

Dude Lewis is trash. No one is scared of him. Henry hasn’t had a run yet less than 5 yards. Run his *** in 3rd and 3

I just said if we’re not running it on 3rd & short & it’s passing situation I’m cool with Lewis he’s still a better receiver & pass pro than Henry 

Adoree playing like trash and soft

Right I’m still like how Da FuQ you give Edelman a free release on 3rd & 3. Man When do your common sense kick in. 3rd & 3 you play 5 yards off granted they were in zone but screw it im changing my assignment 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Adoree playing like trash and soft

Yeah he is not a “strong” tackler but he was man on man got off the block in time to try and tackle a guy larger then him who has a head of steam not a good chance there for Adoree to make a play.