GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

Just now, TitanRedd said:

He stepped out he knew he couldn’t catch it the DB played good coverage & used the sidelines as his help. 

Yeah I got that just Davis has to know better then stepping out of bounds once you do that it’s over so don’t try to get open as it won’t do any good and actually hurts the play 

wow Firkser.  He has been making plays are u kidding    That was huge ..

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Pay Tannehill whatever he wants. Keep his backup on the bench where he belongs the rest of the game.

😩🤣 no we need Mariota honestly to play in spurts keeps the defense honest & on their toes, kinda how N.O bring in Hill & run a few gadget plays at QB

Just now, quiller said:

Yeah I got that just Davis has to know better then stepping out of bounds once you do that it’s over so don’t try to get open as it won’t do any good and actually hurts the play 

Davis still has to finish the play, supposedly they didn’t call offsides on the defense & Corey quit on that route & not try to get open, because he stepped out  & the DB picked it 🤷🏽‍♂️ But I agree he has to have the awareness though