TCMD - KEEPER LEAGUE SIGNUP

ny92mike

49 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Not sure if I have enough time to commit to actually being a GM

And to be honest I'm not a fan of the drafting players from other teams ... Teams are just going to be stacked

Essentially but we gotta do something with the other 16 teams' players. If you cant commit to a Full Time GM I will stick with Pittsburgh 

14 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Whatever works if its keeper after a year or two nothing will look the same anyways

True and I think most ppl are likely to rename their team it really just comes down to the base roster you prefer to have. I'll stick with Steelers unless someone else decides they want them. I have no issue taking another team in this sort of league

So real talk, I'm guilty too.

This isnt the only issue, but one of them.

With the Keeper League a big concern is the level of work its gonna be for Mike and he hasnt necessarily gotten the help he was promised. Its taxing on a person. Even if the other issues work out,  if we cant help him operate the Keeper, it's not gonna happen.

My suggestion would be for every GM in the Keeper league to take on and be responsible for a task.