Offseason Thread

Elky

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

I refuse to take anything Kellerman says seriously. I like Stafford and I wouldn't mind him being the quarterback if Brady retired, but Brady isn't retiring.

If Brady is still active and isn't brought back, we riot. Plain and simple.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Elky said:

I refuse to take anything Kellerman says seriously. I like Stafford and I wouldn't mind him being the quarterback if Brady retired, but Brady isn't retiring.

If Brady is still active and isn't brought back, we riot. Plain and simple.

I think everything is on the table; returning to the Pats isn't a clear favorite. I expect the top three choices to be the Patriots, Colts, and Raiders.

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

I think everything is on the table; returning to the Pats isn't a clear favorite. I expect the top three choices to be the Patriots, Colts, and Raiders.

Raiders and Chargers are out...no way he goes to the same division as Mahomes. 

Colts are in the weakest division in football-Tannehill will regress. Jags are the jags. Texans have BOB who mortgaged the future to win one playoff game.

Kraft will do whatever it takes to keep Brady...but if he decides to go Indy makes the most sense...however hard to see Tom trading Kraft for Irsay.

2 minutes ago, NorthernPat said:

however hard to see Tom trading Kraft for Irsay.

Not if Kraft doesn't offer a competitive offer that Brady likes. I think Brady might feel insulted by Kraft if he doesn't dole out the cash, so it really wouldn't surprise me then to see Brady join the team with Ray Ventrone, Adam Vinatieri, Jacoby Brissett, the team with the most cap space, a roster built to win now, and a staff that has carryover from McDaniels a couple years ago not to mention a brilliant offensive minded head coach who is widely respected.