BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Jlash said:

Continue please if you could.

There was a show on ABC Family called Greek. During that time they had an online component called Virtual Rush where you would join a virtual house, and compete in a challenge per week which required pictures and video submissions and people voting for you. I was the top in my "virtual house" and so I and five others were flown out to LA where we filmed interviews, went to club openings, went to Improv classes after being hung over, did photo shots etc. It was called "Rush'd"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PR said:

There was a show on ABC Family called Greek. During that time they had an online component called Virtual Rush where you would join a virtual house, and compete in a challenge per week which required pictures and video submissions and people voting for you. I was the top in my "virtual house" and so I and five others were flown out to LA where we filmed interviews, went to club openings, went to Improv classes after being hung over, did photo shots etc. It was called "Rush'd"

I found you on IMDB but didn’t want to spoil the name of the show if you didn’t want to share it haha so I edited my post. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I found you on IMDB but didn’t want to spoil the name of the show if you didn’t want to share it haha so I edited my post. 

That was a neat part of it. We also got our own cast chairs. 

• Like 1