BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Except Williamsport isn't remotely southern and technically, neither is Raleigh, North Carolina.

And as the current winner of this division, I think I should get first dibs on the renaming of it. ;)

Terrible logic is terrible.  South Dakota isn't exactly South 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Terrible logic is terrible.  South Dakota isn't exactly South 

#1 i was being facetious.

#2 when is the last time you looked at a US Map? South Carolina is most definitely a Southern State. I'd also agree that technically so is North Carolina. It's kind of in the middle, but right in line with Tennessee.

Having said that, I think we can get more creative than calling it "The South"

Now. This is off topic. I've tried to be polite, I've asked multiple times, I'm growing tired of asking.

TE Maxx Williams was released at the very beginning of the season from WSR. He was then put on IR. He recently came off IR and is now listed as an active player on my roster. 

Please get him the **** off my roster. Add his salary to one of my 1 year locked players or something but seriously, there's no reason he should be there still, he is currently counting against my roster limit and shouldn't be.

If no one is gonna do it then give me access and I'll do it my ******* self. 

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Now. This is off topic. I've tried to be polite, I've asked multiple times, I'm growing tired of asking.

TE Maxx Williams was released at the very beginning of the season from WSR. He was then put on IR. He recently came off IR and is now listed as an active player on my roster. 

Please get him the **** off my roster. Add his salary to one of my 1 year locked players or something but seriously, there's no reason he should be there still, he is currently counting against my roster limit and shouldn't be.

dr dre eminem GIF

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Relax your **** we're waiting on Mike to finish the new sheet 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Like I said, I've tried like 10 times to ask very nicely. Don't blame me for getting to the point of frustration.

Not blaming you. I honestly don’t think it’s a huge problem though. We know he shouldn’t count against your roster so if it’s showing you over 1 and he is on there we can all figure it out and won’t bother you about it.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Relax your **** we're waiting on Mike to finish the new sheet 

Okay. I asked WAY before Mike started doing anything. I've asked multiple times over rhe last few weeks. So don't tell me to relax and please just make sure it actually gets taken care of before our next games. Thank you.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Just trying to be able to account for my roster limit and make sure I'm operating within the rules.

I appreciate your desire to be an honest rule following member. That Samsel guy on the other hand he’s quite the rule bender and breaker.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I appreciate your desire to be an honest rule following member. That Samsel guy on the other hand he’s quite the rule bender and breaker.

If you don’t want me to bend them,  quit making them.   It’s gotten me this far in life