BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Just never mind. I don’t want to get into it

I get what you're saying, everyone has their own styles. I understand and I get that you're suggesting that I should build my team according to 'Big Names'. While I completely understand your point of view, I just see it differently.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I get what you're saying, everyone has their own styles. I understand and I get that you're suggesting that I should build my team according to 'Big Names'. While I completely understand your point of view, I just see it differently.

You cannot make people vote the way you want.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You cannot make people vote the way you want.

I didnt say that was my intent. If people want to vote against my team every week because I've take the time to build my entire roster instead of just the QB or RB position, so be it. 

My original post was "I hope" not I expect or people need to do something different.

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I didnt say that was my intent. If people want to vote against my team every week because I've take the time to build my entire roster instead of just the QB or RB position, so be it. 

You’re making me angry. I’m stepping away

• Like 2

Just now, Whicker said:

You’re making me angry. I’m stepping away

I dont understand what the issue is. My original comment was that I hope there is a bit less of 1 man voting. I didnt make any demands, I didnt even phrase it as an expectation. Because I'm not expecting it.

I'm also not telling anyone how to build their team but more so expressing how I want to build my own. 

If people choose to vote based on 1 or 2 big names rather than the quality of the entire roster, well I have no control over that and that's their choice. I don't agree with it but there is no rules dictating a criteria for voting. At the same time I'm not going to limit the way I build my team to gain votes. It's not what I find fun. 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I dont understand what the issue is. My original comment was that I hope there is a bit less of 1 man voting. I didnt make any demands, I didnt even phrase it as an expectation. Because I'm not expecting it.

I'm also not telling anyone how to build their team but more so expressing how I want to build my own. 

If people choose to vote based on 1 or 2 big names rather than the quality of the entire roster, well I have no control over that and that's their choice. I don't agree with it but there is no rules dictating a criteria for voting. At the same time I'm not going to limit the way I build my team to gain votes. It's not what I find fun. 

There’s no issue

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Really? Because it seems like there is and I'm open to admitting I did something wrong if indeed I did but Idk what that would be.

The longer you poke the bear trying not to eat you the more it's your own fault. 

• Like 1