BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Just got done with it

Not gonna lie...I turned it off a couple of minutes in.  I think that could have been said in PM.

I had a couple episodes to catch up on, but if that's what the show is turning into, I'm hesitant.

What happened to power rankings and matchup previews and fun, happy football stuff?

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not gonna lie...I turned it off a couple of minutes in.  I think that could have been said in PM.

No, it couldn't. It needed to be called out in a public setting because it's inexcusable.

People get auto losses for not submitting a right up. Get penalties for tanking. Yet people are just allowed to completely disregard gameplana in their votes as though they don't matter.

Do NFL teams not spend all week gameplanning? It isn't just about talent. 

I had a couple episodes to catch up on, but if that's what the show is turning into, I'm hesitant.

Its not what the show is intended to be, but its what needed to be said.

What happened to power rankings and matchup previews and fun, happy football stuff?

Theyll be back. I'm working on one for next week.

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

No, it couldn't. It needed to be called out in a public setting because it's inexcusable.

People get auto losses for not submitting a right up. Get penalties for tanking. Yet people are just allowed to completely disregard gameplana in their votes as though they don't matter.

Do NFL teams not spend all week gameplanning? It isn't just about talent. 

I didn't even make it to that part.  

Honestly can we just let people vote how they want to vote and leave it at that? I get it can be frustrating and I was frustrated with some of it at the beginning of the season but the start of this season hasn't been very fun with drama over half the games and people complaining about voting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Honestly can we just let people vote how they want to vote and leave it at that? I get it can be frustrating and I was frustrated with some of it at the beginning of the season but the start of this season hasn't been very fun with drama over half the games and people complaining about voting.

You wanna fight me? Bring it on Wanna Fight Animal Crossing GIF

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

While i understand. I think disregarding the gaemplans is extremely disrespectful to the people who take rhe time to write them. I also think that they DO matter and there isn't a good argument to suggest otherwise. But I dont wanna hear people complain when I disregard.the gameplans of ppl who openly admit they disregard the gameplans.

Having said that, I could do without rhe weekly 3 page Vote Campaigns that keep happening thata for damn sure.

Edited by wwhickok