Free Agent Tracker: News and Notes

.Buzz

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think the Yan deal is all I'm really waiting on. Going to be a dark day when it happens

It was going to be a dark day until I accepted it.

Now I'm just excited to have tons of picks/opportunities to build this roster up these next two years and hope either Caldwell and co. learn from this mistake or the next people that take the job make sure to keep their studs.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

It was going to be a dark day until I accepted it.

Now I'm just excited to have tons of picks/opportunities to build this roster up these next two years and hope either Caldwell and co. learn from this mistake or the next people that take the job make sure to keep their studs.

I just think we should’ve cleaned house. At the very least Marrone should’ve been gone. Now what? We’re even less of a team and he has a built in excuse

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I just think we should’ve cleaned house. At the very least Marrone should’ve been gone. Now what? We’re even less of a team and he has a built in excuse

We all thought they should've. Not sure any knowledgeable Jags fan thought different.

Nothing we can do about that now. 

So far, if any new GM/coach combo would have done the moves we've done so far I'd be enamored. So just going to hope it continues going well. That's all you can do.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Redskins make sense to me.  In the event that Haskins struggles badly again, or even if they just want to let him sit a while longer and figure some things out.

Don't really know what we're doing calling on Jameis though.  Minshew is our guy...for better or worse.  If he's being replaced at some point during the season...it'd darn well better be a young guy with upside.  Not a turnover machine bust with a history of stupid off-field stuff that make him supremely unlikable.

49 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Redskins make sense to me.  In the event that Haskins struggles badly again, or even if they just want to let him sit a while longer and figure some things out.

Don't really know what we're doing calling on Jameis though.  Minshew is our guy...for better or worse.  If he's being replaced at some point during the season...it'd darn well better be a young guy with upside.  Not a turnover machine bust with a history of stupid off-field stuff that make him supremely unlikable.

a small 1 year deal wouldnt be bad for competition for dobbs. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like Jameis will command too much money to be brought in to compete. We already overpaid 2 QBs, we wont do a 3rd

Who's going to pay him a lot of money though? There isn't any starting gigs available.