Make Another Movie - Draft Thread

Dome

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Is it too late to switch out one of my leads for someone I was too stupid to think of and cast in the first place? If it makes a difference, this new lead hasn't been drafted yet.

You let me do it last game so I don’t see why not

24 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Is it too late to switch out one of my leads for someone I was too stupid to think of and cast in the first place? If it makes a difference, this new lead hasn't been drafted yet.

Yeah, it’s a free for all now lol

Danny DeVito as Danny.
Steve Martin as Steve
Martin Short as Martin
Stephen Lang
Will Ferrell as Will
John C. Reilly as John
Jeffrey Tambor as Jeffrey
Louis Gosset Jr as Louis
Tommy Lee Jones as Tommy
Alan Arkin as Alan
Fred Willard as Fred
Jeff Bridges as Jeff
Anjelica Huston as Anjelica

@daboyle250, whip up a movie poster for me?

Movie is called Gas!

Some poster ideas: 

Cloris Leechman on one of those scooters to help elderly people move.  Tommy Lee Jones is tied up and also on the scooter.
A government facility leaking a green gas.
Danny DeVito is the protagonist. 

• Like 1

Also, I'm going to upload as much as I get written in script form.  The synopsis would do nothing to sell my movie.  90% of the humor is in the dialogue.  The other 10% is in the characters laughing through everything.  Even laughing while getting killed. 

So I might need some help on getting it in the proper format from Celtx to here.  @Pickle Rick

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, I'm going to upload as much as I get written in script form.  The synopsis would do nothing to sell my movie.  90% of the humor is in the dialogue.  The other 10% is in the characters laughing through everything.  Even laughing while getting killed. 

So I might need some help on getting it in the proper format from Celtx to here.  @Pickle Rick

I used trelby since it seemed easier and could export to a pdf which was easy to upload to google drive.  

Does Celtx export in a pdf at all? 

34 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I think so. 

Then exported it as a pdf.  Upload it to your google drive.  Turn on file sharing and copy and past the link in the thread.  That is what what I did. Let me know if that doesn't work. 

Edited by Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Well then I'm going to take who I should've thought of to play John Wilkes Booth all along...Robert Pattinson.

Image result for robert pattinson the lighthouse

Paul Dano has been recast as John Wilkes and Edwin Booth's younger brother Joseph Booth

That’s a great casting 

43 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then exported it as a pdf.  Upload it to your google drive.  Turn on file sharing and copy and past the link in the thread.  That is what what I did. Let me know if that doesn't work. 

I don’t know what anything after pdf means here.

33 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s a great casting 

Yeah, I was looking at the cover of the book the movie is based on and it just clicked and I was beating myself up for not seeing it before. I went through so many actors and choices and didn't even think of Pattinson.