.Buzz

Panther's LB Luke Kuechly announces retirement

On 1/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, RabidPanther89 said:

You clearly didn't watch the man play.

Dude, the key is in your username. We know you're a homer. Kuechly is "always" going to be better than any other LBer on any other team, "RabidPanther89".

12 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Dude, the key is in your username. We know you're a homer. Kuechly is "always" going to be better than any other LBer on any other team, "RabidPanther89".

He's not wrong though. 

9 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

That’s an easy route for you to take just based off my username. It isn’t my fault that you’re ignorant of Keuchly’s skillset. Legitimate NFL players and coaches vouch for his greatness. I’ll take their opinions over some salty fans on a message board. 

Edited by RabidPanther89

Kinda crazy, but probably the right decision for him.  He's made a ton of money, played as the best LBer in the highest level of football in the world.  With the sort of head injuries he's had...just makes sense to get out before you've completely decimated the brain organ.

Glad he's doing this. That head injury he had where he was down was scary.  Hope he is lucky enough to have good quality of life.