The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hopefully Dustin does it first, but agreed.

I don't think they can give Dustin a title shot after he also just got decapitated by Justin. I don't want Dustin or Justin anywhere near sniffing distance to a title shot 

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I don't think they can give Dustin a title shot after he also just got decapitated by Justin. I don't want Dustin or Justin anywhere near sniffing distance to a title shot 

Word is Dustin vs Islam in June is happening. 

So on the one night of the year I didn't want my friends randomly hitting me up, I had two different ones randomly do so and pull me away (GDI). Did Kayla look good or did Holly just do something ******* dumb?

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So on the one night of the year I didn't want my friends randomly hitting me up, I had two different ones randomly do so and pull me away (GDI). Did Kayla look good or did Holly just do something ******* dumb?

Both. Holly insisted on grappling with her and Kayla responded by ragdolling her lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Prob 2-0 Max but I could see the judges penalizing Max for the eye pokes by giving the round to Justin.

Not sure how you penalize without the ref deducting points. Judges can't go rogue.

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)