The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Awful quiet in here just 2 days before UFC 300

Been spending all week trying to iron out my bets lol going to be a monster slate. 

I like Max and Hill to get it done though so they have some good value. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man I'm heavy on Alex haha

Initially I was too but the few sharps I listen to are all in on Hill so I think they talked me into it haha

Only thing I'm still worried about is how he feels after the injury. 

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Man I'm heavy on Alex haha

I am too but I'm also an idiot so take it with a grain of salt.

Hill is a SUPER slick striker and much better than a lot of folks initially realize.

But I always say...technical beats slick.

Holland vs Wonderboy. Holland vs MVP. Masvidal vs Wonderboy. A zillion more examples.

I just see Poatan being too sharp for Hill who is too arrogant to turn into a wrestler imo. 

18 minutes ago, Soggust said:

I am too but I'm also an idiot so take it with a grain of salt.

Hill is a SUPER slick striker and much better than a lot of folks initially realize.

But I always say...technical beats slick.

Holland vs Wonderboy. Holland vs MVP. Masvidal vs Wonderboy. A zillion more examples.

I just see Poatan being too sharp for Hill who is too arrogant to turn into a wrestler imo. 

Jans a better wrestler than Hill. I don't think Hill can take Poatans leg kicks either. His leg kicks are so underrated 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wonder:

1. If he is coming back too soon

2. if his achilles can hold up to the leg kicks

I wonder if Kayla Harrison is still alive. She looks like she's death walking. Wouldn't be surprised if Holly knocks her out from her cutting that weight. If that doesn't happen, Kayla murders her 

36 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I wonder if Kayla Harrison is still alive. She looks like she's death walking. Wouldn't be surprised if Holly knocks her out from her cutting that weight. If that doesn't happen, Kayla murders her 

I honestly don't see a world where Holm can KO her if Pacheco didn't, but crazier things have happened. 

17 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

My thing with that is, i felt just last week that Fiorot looked awful and yet she dominated for 5 rounds

If Holly was herself from a few years ago maybe but i cant play that

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)