The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Merab is relentless. I don't think Sean can put him away.

He's prone to getting caught early tho. Henry and Marlon both caught him but couldn't finish. He can't take that shot from Sean IMO.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Merab is relentless. I don't think Sean can put him away.

Merab does have a tendency to walk into stuff early. I could definitely see Sean catching him similar to how he caught Aljo. But its a great fight i hope Merab gets his shot.

Omalley looked amazing but lets be honest, Chito’s style is tailored made for Sean. Vera is a slow starting, low output guy who relies on his chin and power to catch guys late in fights.

Vera should’ve never got the title shot in the first place as we just watched him get 50-45 by Sandhagen last year. And Chito was on his way to losing to old Dominik Cruz before he caught him late in that fight.

6 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Omalley looked amazing but lets be honest, Chito’s style is tailored made for Sean. Vera is a slow starting, low output guy who relies on his chin and power to catch guys late in fights.

Vera should’ve never got the title shot in the first place as we just watched him get 50-45 by Sandhagen last year. And Chito was on his way to losing to old Dominik Cruz before he caught him late in that fight.

Agreed 100, i mean he was losing like every round to Font before getting KDs and im pretty sure he was losing to Edgar before the head kick. 
They want Suga to win and have a built in story. There were loads of people that thought Chito would win tho

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

If he doesn't knock out Merab in round 1 maybe 2, he's not winning that fight.

Topuria? That shouldn't even be legal lmao

I dont wanna see the Topuria/Suga fight now. OMalley has 2 legitimate contenders he needs to knock off first and Topuria just became champ, he has everyone to beat

• Like 1

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Was getting dominated and landed the hail mary

Cmon man. He wasn't getting dominated. He lost one 10-9 out of 5 possible rounds, and I'm pretty sure you've been watching long enough to know what an actual hail mary looks like (aka Black Beast vs Volkov). Your bias is showing. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)