The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Da Bronx is the best bet against Khabib. 

There I said it

You keep tryin to find someone that can beat Khabib...🥱

Didn't you have "a feeling" that Gaethje was gonna beat Khabib? 😜

And weren't you one of those cats that got mad Khabib made Conor look like an amateur?????🤣🤣

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

You keep tryin to find someone that can beat Khabib...🥱

Didn't you have "a feeling" that Gaethje was gonna beat Khabib? 😜

And weren't you one of those cats that got mad Khabib made Conor look like an amateur?????🤣🤣

No I said Gaethje is either going to catch him or get steam rolled. Gaethje got steam rolled. Never thought Poirier had a chance. I also said the same thing about Conor as I did Gaethje. Conor would catch him or get steam rolled when in fact, he did better than anyone who fought Khabib defending his title. The only people that fought Khabib better in his career was Dos Anjos. Iaquinta didn't tap but he was still outright abused terribly.

Conor was the only one to win a round against Khabib. So if Conor only looked like an amateur against Khabib, then by your logic, Poirier and Gaethje don't even deserve to put on mma gloves. People just go overboard if they hate conor. 

I could see Du Bronx beating anyone on the roster at 155 and I wouldn't be surprised.

Seems like you on Khabibs jock more than his wife.

44 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

No I said Gaethje is either going to catch him or get steam rolled. Gaethje got steam rolled. Never thought Poirier had a chance. I also said the same thing about Conor as I did Gaethje. Conor would catch him or get steam rolled when in fact, he did better than anyone who fought Khabib defending his title. The only people that fought Khabib better in his career was Dos Anjos. Iaquinta didn't tap but he was still outright abused terribly.

Conor was the only one to win a round against Khabib. So if Conor only looked like an amateur against Khabib, then by your logic, Poirier and Gaethje don't even deserve to put on mma gloves. People just go overboard if they hate conor. 

I could see Du Bronx beating anyone on the roster at 155 and I wouldn't be surprised.

Seems like you on Khabibs jock more than his wife.

Nahhhhh....you just a hater....lol

Edited by big poppa pump
Keep tryin tho....maybe conor will be champ if Khabib stays retired

12 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Not a hater. People do the same to Jon Jones around here all the time. The actual GOAT. Not a guy that fights once a year if you're lucky and has defended the belt 3 times

If Bones beats Stipe, and Ngannou  (without the juice).....I would call him the GOAT.  As it stands, he will be known as a POS outside the octagon, and a guy that benefited from some questionable judging and steroids, in the octagon.

• Like 1

I feel the same way about Tony as I did for Jacare like 4 years ago. Damn I really wish he would've got his title chance a few years ago because he's done

I do love Oliveira which is why the fight announcement was tough but man that was an amazing performance. You dont see Tony picked up too often and Do Bronx did it a few times.

Cant wait to see who he fights next

Can't wait for all the "Bellator's LHW division is better than the UFC's" takes despite the fact that all Bellator has is Nemkov, Rumble and Yoel. Bader is very, very meh at 205 now. Anderson got cut and Davis is a turd.

Let's compare real quick using some notable fighters in their respective divisions.

Bellator: Vadim Nemkov, Ryan Bader, Anthony Johnson, Yoel Romero, Corey Anderson, Phil Davis, Tyree Fortune, Liam McGeary, Melvin Manhoef, Grant Neal (that's it, that's the list)

UFC: Jan Blachowicz, Israel Adesanya, Thiago Santos, Glover Teixeira, Anthony Smith, Jiri Prochazka, Aleksandar Rakic, Johnny Walker, Magomed Ankalaev, Jimmy Crute, Jamahal Hill, Ovince Saint Preux, Khalil Roundtree, Alonzo Menifield, Volkan Oezdimir and the rest of the UFC top 15 (obviously doesn't even include the 205 GOAT)