The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

How many days did they give him?  (if any)  At least the weight cut wouldn't be as bad, but he just came out of a war, so probably best to sit this one out regardless!!!!

I don't know exactly but I'd assume he got the usual 6 month that comes after a war like that.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I think only medical suspensions come after knock outs and when you get put to sleep in a choke it's 3 months. 

I don't think that's true since I've seen both fighters of a war be given 6 months. Obviously it's a loose "suspension" but, still, I doubt he'd get cleared in time. He took a ton of big shots in that fight.

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Masvidal saying Khamzat hasn't proven anything by beating Gilbert. I think Khamzat would get arrested for what he'd do to George

lol Masvidal is the biggest pretender in history. I don't know how this man is relevant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think that's true since I've seen both fighters of a war be given 6 months. Obviously it's a loose "suspension" but, still, I doubt he'd get cleared in time. He took a ton of big shots in that fight.

6 months for KOs. 3 for sleep in chockes. Wars that go to decision are up to a doctors discretion 

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Yeah but if they wanted to they could get a "second opinion" and fight again. Conor took a beating against Nate in the 2nd fight and fought only a little later against Eddie I think 

Yeah, that was 3 months. For some stupid reason, I thought the Vettori fight was sooner, not June. So forget what I was saying lmao.