The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Except thats not what i said, at all. It wasnt that it wasnt a one oucnh knockout, O'Malley was a -1000 faovrite to win. Ive never seen seen a line as wide in the ufc. Theres was essentially no question if he would win.

...and he won. and he landed 230 strikes over 3 rounds, at like 80%. pretty sure that's a UFC record.

so what's the problem here? 

3 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

lol.

it's the silliness of sports fandom, especially in MMA. either person is the best or he's trash.

Hall lost today, so he's trash.

O'Malley didn't knock the guy out in 20 seconds, so he's trash.

I'm sure whoever loses the main event is awful and a fraud too.

So youre continuing using strawmen, huh? SHow me where i said he was trash. Obviously you cant. And Ill also note that I said any hate on Hall was foolish. so uhh.....

1 minute ago, Buckrock101 said:

...and he won. and he landed 230 strikes over 3 rounds, at like 80%. pretty sure that's a UFC record.

so what's the problem here? 

The way he looked while winning.... how is that not clear from my responses???

Edited by GSUeagles14

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

So youre continuing using strawmen, huh? SHow me where i said he was trash. Obviously you cant. And Ill also note that I said any hate on Hall was foolish. so uhh.....

dude I'm too old for this forum arguing now. I'm not going to go back and forth like this

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

he landed the 4th most strikes in a ufc fight... 3 or 5 rounds. I'd say he looked pretty good

And ive already repeatedly posted issues he had tonight. No where did i say he was trash however. So lets just agree to not intentionally misrepresent each other and we can agree to disagree otherwise. 

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)