The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Except they're backing the fave (Tafa) and inviting more dog action, for books that's a pretty bold stance.   Maybe there's not enough bet volume (unlike the main event, which is for sure getting a ton of action).   Again, books are far from infallible, but taking stands is rarely a random occurence on their part.   Worth seeing if there's info they have we don't (injury, etc.)

I definitely expect Rozenstruik to win but HW MMA isnt an exact science. 

On 8/26/2024 at 6:34 AM, BullsandBroncos said:

What do you guys think about Roundtree getting the nod over Ankalaev?

I find it annoying...I like Khalil, I really do but he shouldnt be going before Ankalaev.

Ankalaev isnt even a terribly boring fighter. Half his UFC wins are finishes. Say what you want about the guys but he isnt just a lay n pray merchant

UFC is trying to protect their cash cow

Well a few years back I pimped a young local kid making his debut on dwcs named suga Sean. This week another talented local is on dwcs. Watch out for Tommy McMillen. Easily best local prospect since suga. Let's go!

On 8/28/2024 at 6:17 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I am SHOCKED the media after DWCS is pushing back so hard against the P4P stuff with Dana

I agree with Dana about the whole Stipe-Jon thing. Don't care what anyone has to say about it. Stipe's old? The most successful "old" fighters are always at HW or sometimes LHW. He had a long layoff the last 2 times fighting DC. 

if anything, Tom chirping on social media is annoying as hell. He gets what he wants after this fight no matter what so just shut the hell up about it imo. If Stipe wins, they'll call Tom undisputed after Stipe lays down his gloves. If Jon wins, maybe he fights Tom, maybe not. Either way, Tom wins out. 

I want to see Jon vs Stipe. I want Tom to stop being a 12 year old girl