Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'm Simon Skinner dip****. I caught you and Pickle. You faked the pardon **** to see if anyone would reveal they are the SK. I felt like drawing you out in return. I'm cleared by the cop. Boom!!!!

I don’t understand why you’re yelling here. I’m literally offering to save you because it’s obvious you’re an other and you admitted to killing people. 

im totally cool with that. I will protect you from the lynch. 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm Simon Skinner. 

I am the vig

I had a 3 shot 

I killed Mwil, Gopher, and last night I tried baiting mafia to believing I was the SK to leave me alone. Touch took the bait, but they redirected me to hit Josh. I was trying to hit Touch. I'm 100% Touch is mafia. Bet the game on it

Josh cleared me

Seriously you have killed 3 town. You outwardly claimed "town should give up" and now you want to claim being town.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t understand why you’re yelling here. I’m literally offering to save you because it’s obvious you’re an other and you admitted to killing people. 

You had a 1 shot pardon and used it on Slappy your scum mate. You dont have anymore. You are mafia 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Touch why do you want to keep Orca alive 

Well, if the game is to continue with me in it I have to play a fine line of what I’m doing here. I’m going to have to make both sides mad at some point and even then it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they retaliate. 

im positive orca is other but can be helpful. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Wait, you’re letting confirmed non town killers get stay alive? What type of logic is that?

Just now, The Orca said:

Nope. Town. I'm the 2nd highest NWA character I believe...not a chance I'm SK.  1000000% town

At least you understand why it make sense to answer how you did. The logic some people use is interesting.